Would Khabib Be Forced To Relinquish His Title If He Got Injured?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's say Khabib gets injured while preparing for his fight with Dustin at 242 and is out for around a year or so. Do you think Dana would strip him of the title or would he allow him to hold onto it for that long given that he's already gone a whole year without fighting?

Nah...Khabib is the deserving Champ

Unless Tony gets a real title shot as a result. That would be cool

Not sure if he would but he should be. Can't let someone hold on to a title for almost 2 years and not defend.

Strip and then Conor vs _______ the very next day for the vacant LW title.

Yes
They already have a interim champion

If Khabib is unable to compete they would find a replacement and Doostin would fight that guy for the vacant title.

Even though this sounds idiotic i wouldnt be surprised if they stripped khabib and made conor vs nate 3 for the title.

Nah, it would obviously be Tony taking his place at UFC 242 and fighting Dustin for the belt. Dustin would be the lineal champ, too. The winner would fight Conor, though

UFC would jump on that immediately and make Poirier vs Conor for the vacant title.

Yes.
But he gets an immediate title shot when he recovers.

Nah, it would obviously be Tony taking his place at UFC 242 and fighting Dustin for the belt. Dustin would be the lineal champ, too. The winner would fight Conor, though

Oh, I know. My post was more a jab at how certain things work in the UFC

Even though this sounds idiotic i wouldnt be surprised if they stripped khabib and made conor vs nate 3 for the title.

I was being funny more than anything, but yah you're right. Nothing would surprise me like that.

Conortards praying for Khabib to get stripped lmao

Reeks of desperation. Too bad your boy is a .500 fighter at 155.

Wow, dumped in the Lightweights

Seriously, what's the point of dumping my thread here? It was an honest question about something, cunts

The way he destroyed Alvarez says otherwise

The way Khabib destroyed him says otherwise.

He's literally a .500 fighter at 155 in the UFC.

But then again, I'm arguing with a dude who didn't know who Jim Miller was, despite his two dozen UFC fights.

You're the same clown who thought coming in 2 pounds UNDER the weight limit meant missing weight. You're the literal definition of a Conortard.

The way Khabib destroyed him says otherwise.

He's literally a .500 fighter at 155 in the UFC.

But then again, I'm arguing with a dude who didn't know who Jim Miller was, despite his two dozen UFC fights.

You're the same clown who thought coming in 2 pounds UNDER the weight limit meant missing weight. You're the literal definition of a Conortard.

Because Khabib is obviously an easy opponent to look good against, isn't he?

Because Khabib is obviously an easy opponent to look good against, isn't he?

That's right kid, you ignore your ignorance of MMA.

You're an embarrassment to both Conor fans that have actual MMA knowledge.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Probably Conor vs. Dustin, especially since that's a relatively favorable matchup for Conor (although I think Dustin could give him problems). And if Conor won, he'd be on to the next money fight against someone not named Khabib.

I don't think you know what "lineal champ" means.

Back