Would JBJ have won the Comier match if...

Apparently I have a life, I'm not the one with over 14,000 post in a span of only 4 years :icon_chee.

It's really not hard to get in 9 posts every day I go to work and sit at a computer for 8 hours.

I would have beaten Jon Jones at UFC 182 if I was 6 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier, trained MMA full for the last 10 years, didn't have a mortgage to pay, had athletically superior parents, and got some MMA tattoos.

Think about it and discuss.

It's really not hard to get in 9 posts every day I go to work and sit at a computer for 8 hours.

Just think. TS has a 2002 join date. It took him 12 years to come up with as thoughtful and intelligent a topic as this one. Einstein probably spent less time on his relativity theory.

I would have beaten Jon Jones at UFC 182 if I was 6 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier, trained MMA full for the last 10 years, didn't have a mortgage to pay, had athletically superior parents, and got some MMA tattoos.

Think about it and discuss.

Thought about it and agree.

But would you have fans?

Sorry pal but this is bullshit. In sport no "if, could, would, should"

Just think. TS has a 2002 join date. It took him 12 years to come up with as thoughtful and intelligent a topic as this one. Einstein probably spent less time on his relativity theory.

Hey, grow up brah.

Back on topic JBJ won mainly because of his height, my opinion. JBJ had hard time when fought someone with the same height in Alexander.

This fight was fought in the trenches for the most part, so even though Jones looked huge in comparison to DC, his usual height and reach advantages were really not what won the fight for him here.

The fact that he was able to hold Cormier's wrists constantly and land knees and elbows won the fight.

That takes length, Jones is GOAT at using his physical gifts.

if i was 8' tall i'd be the goat basketball player. and fighter of course.

The fact that he was able to hold Cormier's wrists constantly and land knees and elbows won the fight.

all the goat's use their physical gifts.

Agree 100%. He is not just tall, he knows how to use it to his advantage.

Does the sport of MMA still exist in this parallel dimension?

If I was a giraffe and Jones was 5 years old, could I beat him?

Discuss.

Back