Would JBJ have won the Comier match if...

Corey

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
JBJ was the same height as Daniel, think about it and discuss.

This fight was fought in the trenches for the most part, so even though Jones looked huge in comparison to DC, his usual height and reach advantages were really not what won the fight for him here.

If your aunt had balls would she be your uncle

This is dumb. Jones would've developed a different fight style if he was that short and a different gameplan.

Yeah, and if my Grandmother had wheels she'd be a bike

...DC was a 50 feet tall mechanical steampunk spider hybrid.

Well, Jones would probably be a MW or WW @ 5'11

If this thread was never started would TS have a purpose in life

The only way DC would have won is if he was able to use Cain as a tag team partner. Get over it. Jones is the better fighter.

I feel like after the Glover fight people can't say Jones only wins because of his reach.

WTF hahaha...i understand ...Jones won again amd we r pisses..i am too...i hate jone's guts but what d hell...maybe i sud post a thread someting like this too....say...
1. If aldo was the same hite as jones and a LHW wud he and jones still b undefeated? Or say...if cain and mcgroger had the same weight..what wud happen?lol

it doesnt matter, history is written

Apparently I have a life, I'm not the one with over 14,000 post in a span of only 4 years :icon_chee.

:rolleyes:

Cormier got worked, JJ is arguably the best fighter in the world right now, get over it.

This fight was fought in the trenches for the most part, so even though Jones looked huge in comparison to DC, his usual height and reach advantages were really not what won the fight for him here.

I disagreen have you clinched with someone a lot taller than you. It's fucking brutal they can lean all their weight on you and wear you out quick. Which is what I think happened to cormier. He was probably working his clinch game with people much shorter than jones and wasn't prepared for how hard it would be on his cardio. With that said this is a dumb thread

Apparently I have a life, I'm not the one with over 14,000 post in a span of only 4 years :icon_chee.

giphy.gif

Back