Would/has anybody here try to defend AKA's S&C coach?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He's the worse thing to happen to UFC honestly. Edmund and Seagal aren't even close second.
Rockhold, khabib, DC, and Cain's constant fights getting canceled, and I even heard all their minor training colleagues at the amateur and regional level also pull out more frequently than average.
Fire this man for the safety of future athlete's health, and keeping future event scheduled events at more stable.

Khabib made the right choice leaving them.

#Fire_Joe_Grosso

He's not the coach anymore. At least I don't think.

Also he was never the coach to all of them, just Cain and Josh Thompson I think. Maybe a couple others.

AKA w/o Dave Camarillo is like Tyson w/o Cus.

The gym has lost it's way.

Training like that is why 3 of those have been champions. I know hard work and taking risks isn't something most sherdoggers can underatand, but you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'd think it has more to do with fighters going all out during sparring than anything to do with strength and conditioning. The body can only handle so much abuse.

I'd think it has more to do with fighters going all out during sparring than anything to do with strength and conditioning.

I agree. You have to spar intelligently and not like Chute Boxe used to...

I would defend him if he threatened me with a circuit training session. Id defend him all day.

Pretty sure the guy from the old Cain videos has been gone for years.

Back