Would GSP have returned to 170 if Maia beat Woodley?

Haven't noticed, its not so bad. Be safe dont text and drive.

My question wasn't rhetorical though I really cant understand what he was trying to say or how he got to his final conclusion.

Looks like a GOAT argument, which I usually avoid. It comes down to personal values, from my experience. Wouldn't engage that myself

Haven't noticed, its not so bad. Be safe dont text and drive.

My question wasn't rhetorical though I really cant understand what he was trying to say or how he got to his final conclusion.
Can you comprehend that you just said you were dead? if you thought vegas odd makers picked GSP over Twood. And that I just showed you they actually did pick GSP.

No! GSP wants big fights now at this stage

oh wow. that is incredible.... I can't say i understand it but I digress.

it'd be nice if there were more betting sites to compare it to, but still.

I will actually put money on GSP's next fight if those odds are at all indicative
Dude..... give it up. You are trying to say facts are wrong now. I mean, perhaps something has changed that I wasn't aware of and now 2 plus 2 does NOT equal 4. But if aliens have not changed Earths reality, you are just looking like a crazy person.

That's an odd source, its a link to a link, this one is slightly better. Hard to get odds on a non-booked fight.

https://www.oddsshark.com/ufc/georges-st-pierre-vs-tyron-woodley-betting-odds

Fair enough.

Dude..... give it up. You are trying to say facts are wrong now. I mean, perhaps something has changed that I wasn't aware of and now 2 plus 2 does NOT equal 4. But if aliens have not changed Earths reality, you are just looking like a crazy person.

never said facts are wrong unlike you i can acknowledge facts when I see them. you are dense and it is nothing but ironic that you bring aliens into this.

with those odds I would put considerably faith in woodley for profit.

Vegas makes buckets of money off people like you.

If Woodley best gsp, it would be a bigger upset than Serra doing it.

I'm not going to argue, belittle or tell you that you're wrong.

I do think Tyron can win this fight, I think the path to victory is very thin.

What leads you to believe this match-up favors Tyron?

I'm not going to argue, belittle or tell you that you're wrong.

I do think Tyron can win this fight, I think the path to victory is very thin.

What leads you to believe this match-up favors Tyron?

Physicality and knowing how to use his physicality to stuff takedowns is HUGE. Ridiculous TDD stats and technique. On the feet I feel like Tyron could play a similar game like how he did to Wonderboy. Basically set up traps while not expending himself, making for a boring fight. I just feel that over the course of 5 rounds Woodley would capitalize, without a whole lot of significant offense either way otherwise.

He'd pick the most winnable fight regardless of the situation. LOL at people claiming Woodley is not a draw: is Bisping a draw? Give it a break.

GSP is just following Rickson's Gracie steps and trying to have a watered down record with very few losses.

Maia beating Woodley would’ve been cool because I think that would’ve helped bring GSP back to his true weightclass.

Maia is pretty one dimensional and a good matchup for Georges so I think it would have made him forget about fishing for Bisping and 155lb fighters.

Maia is arguably the greatest pure grappler to compete in the UFC, so you could consider it a “legacy fight”, which is what GSP is interested in. Plus, he would avoid colitis problems at 170lbs.

Do you think GSP would’ve faced Maia if he won the belt at UFC 214?

How would fighting at 170 avoid the UC problems. He did claim to have developed UC because of the modifications he had to do to fight at 185. It's impossible to establish causality.

He'd probably pick Maia IMO, as he'd see it as an easier fight for him. He chooses the path of less resistance always.

Wtf?

Gsp didn't come back to 170 because Woodley is not a draw.

As much as I am a fan of maia he isn't a draw either.

Do we really want to see gsp neutralize maia from top control for 25 minutes ala Rory fighting maia... yikes

....and Ping is a draw????

My answer on this one is a definite Yes! GSP Handles Maia all Day! However what's now picking my interest on GSP is Dana not being to Keen on Doing a Conor-Khabib winner against GSP! Something definitely happened between these 2 because it looks like Dana would love to dismiss GSP out of his existence! We all know He Loves the money... but not so much it seems when GSP's in the Convo! Unless WMG gives him a tap on the shoulder... or Conor insist...I don't think he makes that fight! Legitimately not sure what's Next for GSP!

Dana denies everything until it is announced the next day.

Ping has 20x more fans than Wood.

That's not true. It's pretty even. I'd argue the opposite actually. If he has any fans, it's the national appeal of being one of the few british fighters in the UFC.

Wtf?

Gsp didn't come back to 170 because Woodley is not a draw.

As much as I am a fan of maia he isn't a draw either.

Do we really want to see gsp neutralize maia from top control for 25 minutes ala Rory fighting maia... yikes
Fact: UFC 209 Woodley vs Thompson 2 (300k) outsold both Bisping vs Hendo 2 (290k) and Rockhold 2 (283k) per tapology.

Bisping is not a top draw. UFC 217 would have sold around the same if it was GSP vs Woodley.

Back