Would GSP have returned to 170 if Maia beat Woodley?

nahh

in the bisping fiasco he had a weight difference excuse

Dude wants belts and has more than any other fighter at 170... Let the best be Champ-Champ-Champ.

Do you guys remember when GSP beat Colby twice.

Yeah his name was Josh Koschek. Colby is a poor mans Kos.

Maia beating Woodley would’ve been cool because I think that would’ve helped bring GSP back to his true weightclass.

Maia is pretty one dimensional and a good matchup for Georges so I think it would have made him forget about fishing for Bisping and 155lb fighters.

Maia is arguably the greatest pure grappler to compete in the UFC, so you could consider it a “legacy fight”, which is what GSP is interested in. Plus, he would avoid colitis problems at 170lbs.

Do you think GSP would’ve faced Maia if he won the belt at UFC 214?
The GOAT wouldnt fought woodley then because thats no legacy fight , also he still schools woodley and every ww , The all-time mma goat GSP vs active ww goat Colby would be a fun matchup both of them are the only ones who have a claim to the real ww belt

It’s funny Sherdorks, and the rest of the incel losers who post here think GSP owes them something.

Dude cleaned out his division twice and made small work of any of the old guard (Hughes, Penn, Trigg) and destroyed All top contenders. Along the way he ran thru tough fighters like Karo, Sean Sherk, Mayhem Miller.

Who in this division would give Prime GSP even a cunt hair of a problem.

Wonderboy lulz George’s would literally destroy him

Masvidal Lol

Cowboy nope

Colby is tailored made to have the pants beaten off him by prime GSP

Usman he would get worked from pillar to post

Woodley would be his only legit challenger

Mike Perry would wreck prime GSP

In this topic, SD morons demonstrate that they don't know what makes GSP tick.
The only way GSP goes back to WW is if there's a dominant champion in the division who has the star power of Conor McGregor.
That's an interesting fight for GSP which adds to his legacy, nothing else is worth his time.

Well, yeah. Maia has a style GSP could probably win against - and GSP is always looking for the easiest fight possible while pretending to be looking for hardest challenges.

Yes I believe so. GSP doesn't like fighters with good TDD and KO power, Silva, Hendricks, Woodley, Whittaker etc

In this topic, SD morons demonstrate that they don't know what makes GSP tick.
The only way GSP goes back to WW is if there's a dominant champion in the division who has the star power of Conor McGregor.
That's an interesting fight for GSP which adds to his legacy, nothing else is worth his time.

you're speculating just as much as anyone else dude... you don't have any different insight at "what makes GSP tick" (cringe)....

Bisping was such a dominant champion, bro. Contractually opting to fight Robert Whittaker but then vacating title was huge for legacy too - not getting slept is good for legacy.

Most likely. The guy hates explosive fighters, throw in wrestlers and he's very uneasy. I doubt he wanted to come back and face another guy like Johnny Hendricks.

pretty sure dana is on record saying gsp wouldnt face bisping @ 185 and would've had to fight woodley, until woodleys boring title fights. Then Dana said no to rewarding tyron.

GSP can beat anybody and is not afraid of anybody yet bored people with to much time on their hands sit and dream this shit up, those fighters don't want to make a bad move for their career but they will fight King Kong if he would sign that contract.

Well, yeah. Maia has a style GSP could probably win against - and GSP is always looking for the easiest fight possible while pretending to be looking for hardest challenges.

Here’s another one of the dumbest posts on sherdog

You mean by fighting the #1 contenders his entire career he looked for easy challenges.

Legit go get a cookie and milk and take your nap

nah thou thats a fight i woulda been interested in.

i think he doesnt want to defend the 170 belt till he retires. he has 2-4 fights max left and he wants to challenge himself and get paid the most.

he has earned to call his own shots more then any other fighter on the roster.

Here’s another one of the dumbest posts on sherdog

You mean by fighting the #1 contenders his entire career he looked for easy challenges.

Legit go get a cookie and milk and take your nap

Whatever you say bro.

His whole career he was "Too small for MW", then Bisping (super winnable fight) becomes champ and suddenly its no longer a problem.....

now he's fishing for fights against lightweights... LIGHTWEIGHTS.... couldnt make this stuff up.

Whatever you say bro.

His whole career he was "Too small for MW", then Bisping (super winnable fight) becomes champ and suddenly its no longer a problem.....

now he's fishing for fights against lightweights... LIGHTWEIGHTS.... couldnt make this stuff up.

ITs not whatever I say it’s about accepting reality. Something you obovisuly know nothing about.

he cleaned out the WW division twice constantly fighting the next best guy. Then retired. Now is picking fights he wants.

You must be mentally insane so please go see a therapist or get yourself that cookie and nap

Back