Would GSP be as respected if he fought sub .500 guys near the end of his career?

No but he was shown to have put a 2 million dollar slush fund to one side, that he was going to use against anyone who testified against him to the government.

What do you do when someone rips you off in the drug dealing trade? Call the police. It's likely he was a major criminal if he grew his empire to the size of 2 billion dollars.

So he didn't actually get convicted of murder, correct? I thought you had to be convicted of murder to actually be considered a murderer.

Haha come on son

You trying to tell me Hardy's 23-6 record is anywhere near .500 winning percentage? That's kinda what this thread is about...not you and TheRassler's misguided nonsense about GSP.

That's nice. I laugh at the fact that you care about shit like that though.

You're trying too hard here, kid. Stop living vicariously through pro athletes and you'll probably be a happier and more stable person.

Keep proving what everyone knows of you correct

Do I respect someone who carries himself in a professional manner? Yes.

The way you try to down play successful people reeks of you being a bitter, petty, jealous, short, curmudgeon Plebeian. Who is so unwanted and unloved that the only hope they have of standing apart from their sad and miserable existence is to come online and try to begrudge people who in one day accomplish more than you will in your entire meaningless lifespan.

Your interpretation of people who dislike GSP is your first mistake.

Your confidence in that interpretation is the second.

Phil Baroni, Matt Serra, Nick Diaz, BJ Penn, Johnny Hendricks, Josh Koscheck have all accused GSP directly or indirectly of using PED's.

This GSP guy sure does attract a lot of jealousy.

Not to mention who ever thought they got abducted by aliens WITHOUT being on drugs, recreational or otherwise.

Then to cap it off he writes a letter in defense of a major league convicted drug dealer.

So he didn't actually get convicted of murder, correct? I thought you had to be convicted of murder to actually be considered a murderer.

Technically you could order the murder of a guy in Mexico that doesn't get traced back to you and still be considered a murderer.

The bottom line is GSP was in tight with some very serious criminals.

GSP would be respected if he could actually finish a fight, or agreed to a rematch with the biggest threat of his reign.

Bullshit.

GSP faced every huge threat that was available in his career, then he retired. He has to beat everyone twice?

Keep proving what everyone knows of you correct
What? That I easily dismantle pompous little try-hards like you?
Bullshit.

GSP faced every huge threat that was available in his career, then he retired. He has to beat everyone twice?

Majority of people thought he lost to Hendricks. UFC wanted a rematch. GSP has still shown no interest. Everyone turns a blind eye.

Yet remember much hate Jones was getting for even slightly delaying the rematch with Gus? Or Anderson with Sonnen?

Back