Would Diaz get in Conor's head instead?

Nate might f*ck Connor up. His boxing is really good, and he has a good chin. Obviously his jitz is amazing as well, but I'm not sure he would be able to get it to the ground very much.....if ever.

Diaz is the trashiest talker in the game. He's so deep into it and genuine with it that nothing Conor could say would hurt him. Diaz doesn't get hindered by overtraining, he never looks meek, always like a thug out of Stockton. Conor on the other hand looks meek all the time and his talk isn't genuine. He legitimately looks like he doesn't feel like talking trash all the time.

diaz-double-finger.gif

Look at that finger. That finger will haunt Conor's dreams.

On fight night you can see here Diaz isn't intimidated at all and Cerrone has no idea how to take this so he just nods. Conor would try to laugh it off, but Conor's a smart guy and knows Diaz has legit long boxing meaning Conor couldn't employ his usual rangy fighting tactics. In the fight against Johnson, Diaz never let Johnson get in range for a left hook. Conor would know about this disadvantage in range and that his style isn't good against rangy guys like Diaz.

AgedCarefreeEsok.gif

This is what will be in Conor's mind.

And so in his mind he would be thinking this and his smile wouldn't be legitimate. Diaz would give him the finger and Conor would know that his time is up.

One thing is for sure, Conor will not be bum rushing anyone during the weigh ins/ staredowns.Nate is as wild, raw and unfiltered as it gets.

Diaz will not get inside Conor's head, but Conor will not get inside Diaz's either. But it will be entertaini g to watch them both try :)

It is going to be interesting to see these two long and rangey southpaws go at it.

LOL yeah right. Have you heard Nate talk? Dude is barely understandable. Conor would have the room laughing at him in like 1 minute. Then Nate would cus, call Conor a pussy and sulk.

One thing is for sure, Conor will not be bum rushing anyone during the weigh ins/ staredowns.Nate is as wild, raw and unfiltered as it gets.

You seem very confused about Conor. Are you suggesting that he would fear such an altercation?

I don't think so. But I've love to finally see someone who could give it right back to Conor. I get secondhand embarrassment watching some of these guys try to keep up with him. The Go Big press conference was pretty bad in that regard.

He doesn't have the wit Conor does. I don't see it happening.

You seem very confused about Conor. Are you suggesting that he would fear such an altercation?
I'm Not confused at all. If he were to bum rush Diaz, he would be in a world of hurt, or Dana would hold Diaz back to protect Conor. But Conor knows better than to try that with Diaz.

I'm Not confused at all. If he were to bum rush Diaz, he would be in a world of hurt, or Dana would hold Diaz back to protect Conor. But Conor knows better than to try that with Diaz.

You do know that they are going to fight the following day, right? Why would he fear such an exchange? Makes no sense.

He mightve if they did rounds like aldo and conor did,for months,but hes getting off the hook to me cos its only 11 days. Conor certainly wont get in Nate's head though. Nate is one of those "i aint no bitch" guys to the very fucking bitter end. "ok bro you may have shot me,thats whats up...but i still aint no bitch,lets go round 2"

Diaz wont be flipping anyone off when hes getting his face pushed in

You do know that they are going to fight the following day, right? Why would he fear such an exchange? Makes no sense.
As you saw at the presser, he was not all up in Nate's face. Conor stood a respectful 4 feet away and respectfully raised his hands for the cameras. three people
Were pushing Diaz back (like they always do to Conor's opponents, Conor is barely held back )

As you saw at the presser, he was not all up in Nate's face. Conor stood a respectful 4 feet away and respectfully raised his hands for the cameras. three people
Were pushing Diaz back (like they always do to Conor's opponents, Conor is barely held back )

Conor stood like he normally does and was moving forward toward Nate as the guy stepped between them. Don't be an idiot.

Conor stood like he normally does and was moving forward toward Nate as the guy stepped between them. Don't be an idiot.
Conor was standing a healthy and respectful distance away from Nate. Deny it all you want but he wasn't hollering and screening and acting like He did va Brandao or even vs Aldo.

I disagree. Conor's trash talk is pre-written and more widely accepted because he's a white boy...last I checked America has a shit load of white folks and a dominant white culture. People always label things as a "black movie" because the majority of the cast is black but they never refer to anything as a "White movie" because most movies are mostly white LOL. It's "fresh" when he and Chael do it but it's called typical when someone like Floyd or Broner talks shit. Or classless when Diaz talks smack.

BTW...I am not black.

We know, go back to Tumblr.

Conor was standing a healthy and respectful distance away from Nate. Deny it all you want but he wasn't hollering and screening and acting like He did va Brandao or even vs Aldo.

You are a sad little man if you think Conor is afraid of Nate. Maybe they will get to go face to face at the weigh-ins. It clearly was not an option at the presser.

You are a sad little man if you think Conor is afraid of Nate. Maybe they will get to go face to face at the weigh-ins. It clearly was not an option at the presser.

He is afraid, and he is getting finished by Diaz!

Back