Would Diaz get in Conor's head instead?

serr

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Diaz is the trashiest talker in the game. He's so deep into it and genuine with it that nothing Conor could say would hurt him. Diaz doesn't get hindered by overtraining, he never looks meek, always like a thug out of Stockton. Conor on the other hand looks meek all the time and his talk isn't genuine. He legitimately looks like he doesn't feel like talking trash all the time.

diaz-double-finger.gif

Look at that finger. That finger will haunt Conor's dreams.

On fight night you can see here Diaz isn't intimidated at all and Cerrone has no idea how to take this so he just nods. Conor would try to laugh it off, but Conor's a smart guy and knows Diaz has legit long boxing meaning Conor couldn't employ his usual rangy fighting tactics. In the fight against Johnson, Diaz never let Johnson get in range for a left hook. Conor would know about this disadvantage in range and that his style isn't good against rangy guys like Diaz.

AgedCarefreeEsok.gif

This is what will be in Conor's mind.

And so in his mind he would be thinking this and his smile wouldn't be legitimate. Diaz would give him the finger and Conor would know that his time is up.

Diaz has a solid chance vs Conor. Probably more than RDA. The question is is 11 days enough?

Absolutely not.

Diaz would be having a meltdown 5 minutes into the first press conference.

Is this fight gonna lead to a lot of full camp Diaz posts when he loses?

Diaz has a solid chance vs RDA. Probably more than RDA. The question is is 11 days enough?
Ya well Conor's fighting a different game as well. So it would be pretty even unless Diaz wasn't in shape this whole time.

In Conor you have a guy who is quick-witted and has the gift of the gab. In Nate Diaz you have a man who is a case study for devolution who can barely string a sentence together. The intrigue is not who can win a trash talk battle, it's how long Conor can talk smack about Diaz for before it turns into a crime scene.

Neither of them can understand the other very well so I doubt either will get in each other's head.

Neither of them can understand the other very well so I doubt either will get in each other's head.

This.

Connor likes to smack talk what he's gonna take from his opponent -whats he gonna threaten? Rule Stockton? Take his 360?
On the flip side Nate will employ his full 8th grade education verbal assault on "that Italian B*tch".

In Conor you have a guy who is quick-witted and has the gift of the gab. In Nate Diaz you have a man who is a case study for devolution who can barely string a sentence together. The intrigue is not who can win a trash talk battle, it's how long Conor can talk smack about Diaz for before it turns into a crime scene.

I disagree. Conor's trash talk is pre-written and more widely accepted because he's a white boy...last I checked America has a shit load of white folks and a dominant white culture. People always label things as a "black movie" because the majority of the cast is black but they never refer to anything as a "White movie" because most movies are mostly white LOL. It's "fresh" when he and Chael do it but it's called typical when someone like Floyd or Broner talks shit. Or classless when Diaz talks smack.

BTW...I am not black.

Nate leaves that lead leg out for the taking. Cerrone could have destroyed his leg and won easily, but the mind games fucked him.

Is this fight gonna lead to a lot of full camp Diaz posts when he loses?
If he is winning the fight and gasses after a round, yes. If he gets his ass beat from pillar to post, maybe, but we will have to see. I just hope Diaz gets a good payday out of it and puts up a solid performance.

Conor by verbal TKO. No way he doesn't roast Nate's lisp and inability to formulate coherent sentences.

If he is winning the fight and gasses after a round, yes. If he gets his ass beat from pillar to post, maybe, but we will have to see. I just hope Diaz gets a good payday out of it and puts up a solid performance.
Me too, I also hope he pays his taxes! lol

Back