Would DC and Cruz two man booth be the best?

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just DC and Cruz without Rogan being there at all

Three man booth gets annoying

There's something about Cruz talking that doesn't win me over. So robotic compared to Hogan.

You need a play-by-play guy. Both DC and Cruz do color commentary.

I think so. But I always enjoy Rogan. DC, Cruz, Rogan is the dream team for me. Everyone else is kind of annoying. Felder is ok though.

Rogan and Cruz clearly hate eachother as people, and don't value one another's opinions, and that's kind of fun to listen to

Cruz is too smart and needs to prove it all the time. I appreciate his knowledge and expert recognition but his color is nowhere near as good as DC or Rogan

No because Cormier really sucks.

ue0tbu3.gif

Rogan and Cruz clearly hate eachother as people, and don't value one another's opinions, and that's kind of fun to listen to

Agreed.... You can cut the underlying tension with a fork. Makes for fun listening.

You don't really need play by play.
"Nice leg kick..."
"Nice jab..."
"Nice takedown..."
Name That Move.
(The noobs need to know.)

I can't stand Cruz during events. He's tolerable doing pre-fight analysis, but I strongly dislike him during fights.

I do like Hardy, Felder, Stan, Rogan, DC, etc. Hell, I'd even take Mir over Cruz every day, and twice on fight night!

I like Cruz’s in depth breakdowns. DC’s commentary concerning AKA Fighters is insufferable.

Back