Would Cruz on UFC 200 as a co-main event and Conor/RDA as main be acceptable and big enough?

Hm, I think you need a fight in one of the bigger weightclasses. Or maybe Honda.

Also not everyone likes Cruz fights. I mean I think he's a genius but some people hate his shit.

Even though I don't care for it particularly, I could see them doing something like that and then having Rousey do a gimme fight in the 3rd slot

who is the biggest heavyweight draw right now?

let's not put twinkletoes cruz on that card. gsp/mcgregor, nothing else matters

Cruz doesn't deserve to be anywhere near 200. He has gotten much more popular since his return, but that's not saying much since less people cared about him than Mighty Mouse by a large margin before.

I personally don't ever want to watch him fight again unless he starts commiting to strikes. Point fighters are a disgusting disgrace imo and I don't want 200 ruined by it.

People are seriously considering MM (by far the least popular UFC champion now and maybe ever) for the co-main event of UFC 200?!?! Uh ... really?
Cruz is far less popular than MM and definitely holds the title of least popular fighter ever. At least MM comes to fight and deserves respect. Cruz only comes to score points and does not deserve respect because of it.

Assuming Conor gets by nate, which is by no means a guarantee. But maybe yeah. Conor vs RDA, Cruz vs Mighty Mouse Rematch at 135 if he gets by Cejudo uninjured? since MM basically has his division on lock down.

I think Conor could still be main event even if he loses to Nate.

Back