Would Cro Cop in his prime be a bad match up for DC ?

As bad matchup for Cormier, as there is.......CC in his prime had great speed, reflexes, strenght, TDD, kicks etc.....under Pride rules in a ring it would be a bad night for DC...
Have we even seen prime DC? How old was CroCop in his prime?

Lmao, DC pressures Cro Cop backwards the entire fight and wins a decision without taking much damage

Does "Prime Cro Cop" mean he gets to be roided to the eyeballs?

DC is very hittable. Right leg hospital, left leg cemetary.

Haha. Ifølge Jones can kick DC and KO, I wonder what a young Mirko would do.

View attachment 407821
Do you think think cro cop could beat DC in his prime, because DC said he struggles with people that kick and Cro Cop has lethal kicks, and if not which heavyweight do you think would be a bad mad up for DC?
Watched that fight live and got hell on here years ago for saying it only grazed the top of Wandys head.

DC would take him down probably. He is tough enough to eat a few kicks to the body before getting inside.

Bad matchup: Alistair Ubereem.

Although I think there you can say if DC gets close he has the boxing/power to test Reems chin.

In both cases I think the biggest threat to Cormier would be body kicks, his lack of reach and speed would potentially leave him very vulnerable to them.

I'd root for Cro Cop but Cormier's best tools -- division I wrestling chained with dirty boxing and hard shots from the pocket -- is the perfect strategy to use against the Croatian who prefers to fight at range and isn't nearly as grappling savvy.

Yes definitely. It would have to be CC #1 In his Prime, and #2 on an ON night. He was inconsistent even in his prime. On a night when both of those were true he could be a bad match up for almost anyone.

If Emeilanegro followed the plan laid by Emelianenko Sr. anything could happen. 2008 DC has 31 pounds over 2006 GP Mirko. The version of Mirko who was ko'ed by Roiderman would lose, but the one that outwrestled and manhandled Josh would probably come on top.

DC wins. I think a big source of cro cops problem is people figured out his pattern, especially his timing on the LHK and learned to not fear it but how a boxer circles right to counter brawlers.

DC is black Fedor so this fight basically happened already but if they were to fight once again DC would probably eat the kicks and overwealm him with conditioning.

DC ragdolls him to the ground and does whatever he wants. Cro Crop with all the roids in the world always had a weak ground game.

Back