Would Cormier beat Jones if they fought again?

he did win.
the fact he was stripped does not change the fact he won.

The fact that he was stripped doesn't but the fact that the result was changed was.
Or to put it differently, he didn't win; he only appeared to.

At HW I would like DCs chances but at LHW Jones wins again.

No. DC has looked fatter and slower every fight he has had since moving back up. LHW against Jones it forced him to stay in shape. He looks like he is fighting in three feet of mud these days

Jones is a 5 round fighter and have an unlimited stamina unlike Cormier who give up after round 2 as evident seen from both Jones fight and Stipe’s second.

Not to mention, Stipe learned from Jones and imitated his tactics to beating Cormier (bodyshots). His IQ is too high to lose.

Jones seems to only get motivated and really look impressive when he fights DC or Gus.

DC always has a chance because the first fight was competitive and he was winning the 2nd fight before getting stopped. Jones just has that little extra. He'd have a better shot at Heavyweight but age is gonna play a factor now. He's noticeably slower and sloppier.

you mean he takes extra roids

The fact that he was stripped doesn't but the fact that the result was changed was.
Or to put it differently, he didn't win; he only appeared to.
Sorry, but you can say whatever helps you sleep at night.
The fact that DC himself noted he lost that fight (after he knew the AC's decision to overturn the result) makes this a win for Jon.

Sorry, but you can say whatever helps you sleep at night.
The fact that DC himself noted he lost that fight (after he knew the AC's decision to overturn the result) makes this a win for Jon.

Naw, not unless he has a compelling argument and I don't see what argument is possible. Winning a game entails playing by the rules. Cheating is subverting the game, not winning it.

Jones seem to have declined in the last few fights.
Would DC have enough in him to beat Jones if they fought now?

Or would this match play out like the first two?
Easily...jones was juiced for both fights.

Would certainly hope so.

Im confused I could have sworn the result of the fight was overturned from a win to a no contest based off a failed PED test. I must be mistaken
Nope. Never happened. Don’t believe that other stuff about DUIs or firing handguns in public either. Fake news.

It doesn’t matter what the circumstances are. From a competitive standpoint Jones will never allow DC to defeat him. It’s never going to happen. He’s never going to give DC that satisfaction of saying he has a win.

DC's only problem with fighting Jones is I believe the weight cut kills him too much. Heavyweight bout and history would also be written different
I think at heavy weight DC has a super strong chance of getting his dome caved in soon by a fight with everyone in the cage followed by crying. Again.

DC is how old again? He would face the same issues against Jones he always, has. Jones controls range and stuffs takedowns.

Naw, not unless he has a compelling argument and I don't see what argument is possible. Winning a game entails playing by the rules. Cheating is subverting the game, not winning it.
So you want to know more than the fighter who lost that fight.
By all means, keep lying to yourself. But you should know that no one buys this.

No. DC's chin is cracked now.

Back