Would Cormier beat Jones if they fought again?

@ HW DC beats Bones specially non steroid/HGH Bones from the Bonner/Gusmao/OSP/Smith/Santos fights

yeah, that doesn't answer my question.

you're aware of what the arbitration agreement said about whether he had any performance enhancing benefits for the fight?
Yessir, you are looking at it from a face value standpoint. I admit your point is valid when it comes to a fact, but just because its a fact doesn't mean its all the facts. Look at every fight he has had since then, is that the same guy that floored and outclassed Light Heavy Gods in their prime such as Shogun, Machida, Page, Evans, not even close. Then you have to take into consideration politics. Cases like Jones and Anderson get swept under the rug because of the revenue they bring in for not only the company but the entire state of the athletic commission they fight in. Like every other business it is based off making money not off ethics. How do rumors of hiding under rings to avoid testing get started in the first place? Jones is an Alpha male, and his competitive drive is what makes him great. He needs to win at all costs, just like cyborg, and Dillashaw its in their DNA. Come on man you are a hardcore fan that has been watching and following forever. Im not going to insult your intelligence, but with that being said you know exactly what the truth is. This is a very stupid debate, he posted a topic, I gave my opinion

you're saying i shouldn't use reason with you?

Here’s you...

d6dbP3.gif

Well they’ve never fought at hw , where it is perceived by some that if they did DC would have a better chance

Also the last time they fought Jones was on gear , so Jones hasn’t beat him clean in 5 years.

I still see Jones as the favourite, I’m just throwing around some justification for a 3rd fight
That's a succinct and accurate assessment.

Jones hasn't really won yet but he still likely wins (again), even at HW.

Last edited:
DC is getting older and slower by the day which is why Stipe and Jones are delaying the trilogy with him even though they are the biggest paying fights in their horizon (unless Connor blesses them with an open weight show ).

It would be a toss up since Jones isnt roided to the gills. Let the autist Jones defenders get all worked up about it. Doesnt change anything.

Yessir, you are looking at it from a face value standpoint. I admit your point is valid when it comes to a fact, but just because its a fact doesn't mean its all the facts. Look at every fight he has had since then, is that the same guy that floored and outclassed Light Heavy Gods in their prime such as Shogun, Machida, Page, Evans, not even close. Then you have to take into consideration politics. Cases like Jones and Anderson get swept under the rug because of the revenue they bring in for not only the company but the entire state of the athletic commission they fight in. Like every other business it is based off making money not off ethics. How do rumors of hiding under rings to avoid testing get started in the first place? Jones is an Alpha male, and his competitive drive is what makes him great. He needs to win at all costs, just like cyborg, and Dillashaw its in their DNA. Come on man you are a hardcore fan that has been watching and following forever. Im not going to insult your intelligence, but with that being said you know exactly what the truth is. This is a very stupid debate, he posted a topic, I gave my opinion
I asked a couple simple questions though....

Meanwhile Jon won both other times (KO'ing DC in the last) and will probably use the fight as an escape for his outside the ring reality.

He KO'd him but he didn't win.

I believe it was turinabol.
Given he was negative the 6th and 7th and positive for traces on the 28th, the day before the fight, when was he using and how? Given tbol is usually dosed in large quantities for weeks to be effective.

Given he was negative the 6th and 7th and positive for traces on the 28th, the day before the fight, when was he using and how? Given tbol is usually dosed in large quantities for weeks to be effective.

Ah. So you think he got a bum rap?

Jones seem to have declined in the last few fights.
Would DC have enough in him to beat Jones if they fought now?

Or would this match play out like the first two?

yes he would that why jon was so scared to fight him in 2019. jon talked tough on twitter about being the next champ champ but didnt have the guts to try it for real.

when did he use roids for the second fight based on his test results? and what was he doing?

failed before ufc 200. failed after ufc 214. had t/e levels of someone using hgh after first fight.

but i know you the leader of jon jones is always the victim

clean fighters arent suspeneded for 45 months and need to find a loop hole to get only 27 months.

Back