Would Cormier beat Jones if they fought again?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jones seem to have declined in the last few fights.
Would DC have enough in him to beat Jones if they fought now?

Or would this match play out like the first two?

Uh no..

They could fight in a nursing home, Jones still wins..

Unquestionably, Jones was on roids both of their fights while DC has been clean his entire career while beating the who's who of both divisions. Im sorry but DC smashes Reyes and Santos both, and if you cant tell Jones is a shell of himself without juice then you haven't been watching

DC's only problem with fighting Jones is I believe the weight cut kills him too much. Heavyweight bout and history would also be written different

Unquestionably, Jones was on roids both of their fights while DC has been clean his entire career while beating the who's who of both divisions. Im sorry but DC smashes Reyes and Santos both, and if you cant tell Jones is a shell of himself without juice then you haven't been watching
when did he use roids for the second fight based on his test results? and what was he doing?

At heavyweight and on equal terms (both clean or both juicing doesn't matter) there's not a doubt in my mind that DC beats him

No! Next question...

I love that Jones actually admitted that he won't fight DC at HW because it would be a harder fight.

https://www.mmaindia.com/jon-jones-gives-massive-respect-to-dc-says-trilogy-fight-wont-happen-at-hw/
"I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense. Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage. I’m not doing it."​

Well they’ve never fought at hw , where it is perceived by some that if they did DC would have a better chance

Also the last time they fought Jones was on gear , so Jones hasn’t beat him clean in 5 years.

I still see Jones as the favourite, I’m just throwing around some justification for a 3rd fight

If DC Height is similar as Jon height maybe but i dont see beating him anytime soon (IF THEY FIGHT AGAIN)

when did he use roids for the second fight based on his test results? and what was he doing?
Im confused I could have sworn the result of the fight was overturned from a win to a no contest based off a failed PED test. I must be mistaken

DC went and got the HW belt while Jon reclaimed the LHW.
And Jon got in trouble with the law again, plus his last 2 fights were very unconvincing wins...

The match would be independent of the other two, but DC is thinking about retirement, though the one who has something to prove.
Meanwhile Jon won both other times (KO'ing DC in the last) and will probably use the fight as an escape for his outside the ring reality.

Impossible to predict how this will go.

No. Never. Even if Cormier reborn in another body, stop eating fried chicken and cake, etc., he can't do it. Jones is a monster, a genius, DA FUCKING GOAT.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T THE LEGEND. WAR JONES!!

Im confused I could have sworn the result of the fight was overturned from a win to a no contest based off a failed PED test. I must be mistaken
yeah, that doesn't answer my question.

you're aware of what the arbitration agreement said about whether he had any performance enhancing benefits for the fight?

When has he not used peds?

VAhyEDw.gif

Back