Would Corey and Phil dominate Glover again?

Thats a BIG Question mark as Matchup make styles

Santos was one big shot away from KOing Glover...just like how Glover was one takedown away from subbing Rumble

Not sure Nemkov beats Volkan, Jiri or Rakov either

Lol Glover was never a takedown away from subbing Rumble. You're talking about the guy who easily beat better wrestlers than Glover in Davis and Bader.

Have you seen other Anglickas fights or just that one? Jan has nothing for him, Anglickas has way better boxing than Jan, he's stronger with a better chin and doesn't throw wild shots to get countered. Anglickas is a bad matchup for Jan

You already saw Corey/Davis vs #1 Glover and Nemkov is better than both of them.

I've seen his contender series fight and his first Bellator fight too. He hasn't fought anything like the level of competition Jan has and it's always hard to tell how someone does with that kind of step up, but I do like him.

Glover is an entirely different style matchup to Corey or Bader, although I would favour Nekmov personally.

Or would old man Glover beat them now?

Corey and Davis dominated a younger prime Glover. I see them doing it again. What do you think?
When Glover hit the UFC, he was trying to be a KO artist, which he's got great power, so I get it. But he's also always had an amazing grappling game, but like so many others, didn't really fall back on it. The Glover we see now has no issues going to his ground game, so I think he'd actually beat both now since he fights smarter.

Or would old man Glover beat them now?

Corey and Davis dominated a younger prime Glover. I see them doing it again. What do you think?
100% style make fights. glover´s recent win streak is very good one but roberson and cutelaba can´t grapple while krylov, smith and santos are not elite grapplers such as glover. Davis and anderson´s physicality would be too much again for glover..

No they don't. Glover on his A game beats both guys.

No reason to believe they wouldn’t.

Back