Media Would Conor ever face this Monster and settle an old score?

YKGxA1.gif

sit the fuck down chechen jaw
Flash knockdown.

He wasn't put to sleep like Conor.

maxresdefault.jpg

At this point McGregor needs a win to stay even slightly relevant.

- Fighting Nate Diaz doesn't cut it. Seen that fight twice and Nate won twice (ignore what the judges said in the 2nd fight, Nate won 3-2).
McG vs Poirier II is fairly pointless as well, Poirier is simply a far better fighter as was obvious in their recent contest.

80% or 90% of the Top10 Lightweights would beat McGregor. But we'll never SEE Conor fight most of the Top10 because the UFC will do what the UFC does, and that's to protect their cash-making assets from repeated destruction.

Islam vs Conor for the undisputed lowest-activity belt. DFW, make it happen!

conor gonna fight Nate for the trilogy. It's the best financial fight for both of them.
He’s pushing for the Dustin fight, first. If he loses that one, I could see him trying to get the Nate trilogy before retiring.

No way that fight is made anytime soon.

Conor is more interested in fighting Diego lol
If they make the Poirier fight, or the Diaz trilogy, and Conor loses, Diego Sanchez will be his next fight. Bet on it.

Would Khabib ever face this Monster and settle an old score?

artem-lobov-ufc-fight-night-118-ceremonial-weigh-ins-1000x.jpg

Artem looked good against Paulie but he ducked Zubaira Tugjob, even Kadyrov offered to put the fight together..Artem responded like let's wait and see but has been silent on it ever since

Islam takes him down, tires him out, and in the second round viciously KO's him I think.
Islam will probably take Conor down and tear his acl. After that, he probably breaks both hands while landing a few punches. The man is made of sugarcandy

Islam is like Hailey's Comet. People talk about him all the time but you only see him actually fight every 75 years.

I think Islam has a big chance in this fight.

And it also helps Conor too, if Conor wins he can call Khabib.

Back