would comier loss be bigger than fedors

MMA+TV

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
would comier loss be bigger than fedors ?

Nothing Cormier does in this fight can be bigger than any of Fedor's last fights.

lol...stupid thread

Mir wins btw, and Jones too...by KTFO

Yes and no...Cormier is NOT Fedor, yet. So no, it wouldn't have been, because Staring is no Werdum/Bigfoot/Hendo. Having said that, yeah, it would've been bigger, because NOBODY was thinking Staring would win that fight.

No way if he would have lost would it have been bigger than Fedor's. Nobody thought Fedor was even capable of losing, and he wasn't for 10 years. Frank Shamrock is saying the same thing I am right now too as I'm typing this lol.

Depends on what you mean with BIGGER. Fedor was a huge star, even if the other guy threw Cormier out of the octagon, it still wouldn't be bigger than anything that happened to Fedor.

But it would be WAY more embarassing for Cormier to lose to this guy than it was for Fedor to get submitted by a jiu jitsu ACE, outsized by a 280pounds guy who used the weight perfectly to his advantage and also getting ko'd by a legend that needs no commentary, Dan Fucking Henderson.

Outside of Anderson and maybe Jones, no one's loss would be bigger than Fedor's.

DC has a rude awakening coming. He will take Mir down at will, but of he takes two rounds to put him away on the ground, he will surely get subbed. And JBJ will trash him anywhere the fight goes. Good luck kicking his ass in the fall.

DC has a rude awakening coming. He will take Mir down at will, but of he takes two rounds to put him away on the ground, he will surely get subbed. And JBJ will trash him anywhere the fight goes. Good luck kicking his ass in the fall.

exactly:cool:

would comier loss be bigger than fedors ?

Sure, because Cormier es fatter than Fedor, seriously why did you post the thread? Is illogical and denotes poor knowledge about MMA

I think Jones would probably sub him.

No. Fedor was on an insane winning streak. Cormier has to beat some top dog legends first to achieve Fedor status. He's about 20 fights away and I see him undefeated in LHW.

Yes and no...Cormier is NOT Fedor, yet. So no, it wouldn't have been, because Staring is no Werdum/Bigfoot/Hendo. Having said that, yeah, it would've been bigger, because NOBODY was thinking Staring would win that fight.

this, Fedor losing to Werdum wasn't shocking in the sense that Werdums world class, but fedor losing was shocking because... well it's the legend fedor finally losing, but cormier isn't a legend, but he vs'd a no name

Back