Would CM Punk lasting to a decision against Mickey Gall..

I would guess that the NAGA champion would win
MickeyGall-1.0.0.PNG

As opposed to this grappling phenom

S6uTYvK.gif

That clip is hilarious, and not just for the obvious arm bar problem. Check out how he wipes his ass all down the side of Jericho's face, then quickly scoots up and BLOOP! plops his ass and balls quickly right in his face, lol!

i 100% expect CM Punk to ktfo in the first round, so if he makes it to a decision, he'll have my hespect.

Fuck yeah. I would be bloody impressed with any non professional fighter who makes it to the end of 15 mins with a UFC fighter.

I think Punk beats him, he's 1-0 in the UFC with that 1 being a member of the MMA media.

Punk ain't gonna set the world on fire but with the people he's training with he should be able to beat this guy.

Lol...

I don't know why but I just get the feeling he's gonna pull it off.

That's gonna be my pick anyway... I think

People are hard to please , most Mma fans hate pro wrestling and that's their right to do so , but you have a guy in his 30's who's never had a pro fight ( I know he got to jump the line and fight in the worlds biggest promotion because of name value ) who said to hell with it this is something I have to do for myself & who is going to have a pro cage fight against a legit badass .
I find it strange to believe that people are talking about punk like he's some kind of a bitch for putting himself out there the way he has .
Like most fans I've always dreamed what it would be like to have a pro fight in front of millions of people , but if I were offered the chance no way could I do it , I'd be scared to death .
If he goes the distance I'll be more than impressed with him .

SURVIVAL will be a HUGE achievement and he WILL earn respect if he manages to do that.

That clip is hilarious, and not just for the obvious arm bar problem. Check out how he wipes his ass all down the side of Jericho's face, then quickly scoots up and BLOOP! plops his ass and balls quickly right in his face, lol!

That´s some highlevel GJJ right there. Rolling teabag to armbar

I think Punk is gonna shit himself after falling unconscious.

Win lose or draw CM Punk's body is collapsing and leaving on a stretcher

His bjj is so elite that he will find a submission no matter what. He doesn't even use the belt ranking system, brah.

Yeah I am willing to bet he is ready for all of CM Punks Blue Belt knowledge

I really feel I could tap punk and I'm a two stripe white belt. I just can't imagine him being good.

Back