Would Cerrone be the greatest fighter who has never won a belt?

He’s very Dramatic using his son for why he’s winning I call baloney. Before he was going to win a title for his grandma and now it’s for his son and after he loses another title shot It’s going to be for Uncle fester.

He fights constantly but he never delivers when a shot comes his way, so its hard to say he is the best fighter without a title.

Yoel and Jacare are better choices

He’s very Dramatic using his son for why he’s winning I call baloney. Before he was going to win a title for his grandma and now it’s for his son and after he loses another title shot It’s going to be for Uncle fester.

Go get some fans DONALD CERRONAY!

Ah why hate him for it, I don't like seeing kids and wife at ring side but its nice to know he is a good father. Hope he stays healthy

Cerrone is fighting for the biggest belt of them all. The McGregor Belt. And it's Super-Heavyweight, just like the check that comes with it.

You are just hating. He physically teared up in the Perry fight on camera.

Demian Maia
Faber
Dan Henderson (ufc)
Overeem (ufc)
Jacare
Soldier of God Romero

upload_2019-1-20_15-38-15.jpeg

UFC 17 Middleweight Tournament Winner

Henderson.jpg

Dan won the MW tournament at UFC 17, and was given the medal that is around his neck in the picture. He won the tournament by defeating Carlos Newton. Pat Miletich would be crowned the first UFC WW Champion, 6 months later. Carlos Newton would defeat Pat, in his very next fight. Newton would then lose to Matt Hughes, in one of the most iconic moments in UFC/MMA history. Hughes would go on to rule that division for years, until GSP finally beat him in their rematch. GSP would then rule the division for even longer than Hughes did. So, you could make the argument that Hendo is really the 1st WW Champion in UFC history.

upload_2019-1-20_15-53-14.jpeg

upload_2019-1-20_15-41-48.jpeg

Everyone that you listed has won a belt, except Demian Maia and...

upload_2019-1-20_15-52-7.jpeg

He is probably the best fighter, to not win a belt. And many people think that he defeated the current MW Champion, in their last Championship fight.

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-20_15-42-45.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-20_15-42-45.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
His best win is over an ancient and battle worn Cyborg. He needs to beat someone of note to toss his name into this discussion.

MVP fans will also claim Gonzales as a credible win, which did go to a split if I do remember correctly. At least he's fighting Daley now, which us fans have wanted to see for a minute. Fun fighter, but he's not at a "great" level yet, not until he has some decent wins in his division like Koreshkov, Lima, Daley, etc.

Officially no belt so Yoel Romero
But he's people's champ so..
But there are other better candidates

No, Faber has beaten a lot of the best for years without winning the belt; Cerrone has been beating Mike Perry and Yancy Medeiros..

No, Faber has beaten a lot of the best for years without winning the belt; Cerrone has been beating Mike Perry and Yancy Medeiros..

And Faber was beating Scott Jorgensen, Bruce Leeroy, and Brad Pickett, and he eye poked Rivera to get a submission, and lost to Barao 2 times and Cruz twice, losing 4 title shots instead of just 1 like Cerrone.. So most people remember Faber as solid, but choked when it counted. He was on a 1 fight win streak when he got his last shot at Cruz.. Which was made because him and Dominick hated each other and that's it.

Back