Would Cain crumble if Jon didnt submit to his Alpha?

Yes, it is a bad tape because Cain dominated JDS II but you have to look closely. When JDS was stuffing a couple of Cains early takedowns, he kind was was visibly shaken and upset. Eventually the takedowns worked but early on he was concerned. Cain is used to being the agressor and leaning on guys, he tired JDS out with clinch and cage walling. Jones vs Cain might be the first fight his opposition leans back with that clinch work. I'm not 100% sure Jones couldn't stuff his takedowns and make it go his way. I know Cain is relentless but he has never had a guy lean back to challenge him. Jones can do that.

Lol. gotta love Sherdog psychologists."Cain was visibly shaken and upset, because that's what i wanted to see"

He was so shaken and upset that he kept in JDS's face throwing strikes and dropped him. but it was all about the takedowns. lol.

He literally took JDS down straight away, got reversed, got straight back in his face, got stuffed, got straight back in his face and didn't stop.

At this point, I don't know.
I mean, I thought Cain could do what he did to Junior to anyone.
That included Jon. And I was 10000% sure.

But the way Jon dominated and pushed DC against the cage? That sure opened my eyes.

Cain might be able to dominate. But now I am convinced this would not be as easy as people thought!

I've been following MMA pretty closely for a long time and literally Jon Jones's entire career has been basically people surprised how he dominated his opponent. Every fucking time it's been that way since he got to the UFC.

People thought Bonnar was going to give him problems. Then Vera. Then Vladdy(Jeff Sherwood picked Vladdy to beat him I recall on Sherdog radio). I remember like it was yesterday that Shogun was different. A championship cailber guy and he was going to fuck up Jones. The list kept going on and on. The latest victim is DC who probably would fuck up every HW outside of Cain.

People a year ago literally laughed at the idea of Jones fighting Cain and here we are again

14uhroo.jpg

I've been following MMA pretty closely for a long time and literally Jon Jones's entire career has been basically people surprised how he dominated his opponent. Every fucking time it's been that way since he got to the UFC.

People thought Bonnar was going to give him problems. Then Vera. Then Vladdy(Jeff Sherwood picked Vladdy to beat him I recall on Sherdog radio). I remember like it was yesterday that Shogun was different. A championship cailber guy and he was going to fuck up Jones. The list kept going on and on. The latest victim is DC who probably would fuck up every HW outside of Cain.

People a year ago literally laughed at the idea of Jones fighting Cain and here we are again….now its a bit more of a reality to most on here.

Jones has been the favorite in every fight since he was recognized as a top talent outside of Shogun and Cormier. so no.

Even then he was still the favorite against Cormer outside of Sherdog.

Cain is the Heavyweight champion for a reason.

Jon stated DC is known to Give up if you don't submit to his Alpha.. So since Cain likes to dictate the pace and he dominates rounds. Would Cain give up if Jon didn't submit to his Alpha?

If he doesn't submit to his discredited theory?

People a year ago literally laughed at the idea of Jones fighting Cain and here we are again

Im sorry July 2014 join date. You know Sherdog much better than I.

Please mister knowledgeable, please explain why Jones has been the favorite in every poll besides Shogun and Cormier, and an official betting favorite over everyone but Shogun?

Jones has been the favorite in every fight since he was recognized as a top talent outside of Shogun and Cormier. so no.

Even then he was still the favorite against Cormer outside of Sherdog.

Jones was also a betting favorite against Shogun. A 2-1 favorite If I remember correctly!

Jon only dominated 1 round and people are acting like he was throwing DC around for a whole fight. Rounds 1-3 were competitive. Jone's dominated the 4th round in DC's SECOND 5 ROUND FIGHT EVER. Then they both hugged eachother a bunch in round 5... where DC actually lifted Jones off the ground and put him on his butt (if only for .0003 seconds but he still did it).

Two different fighters entirely. I can't really see Jon doing well against Cain.

When was Cormier ever known to break in a fight, I can't think of a time i ever seen him lose a round.

Something to keep in consideration, valid point.

However, in this hypothetical scenario it'd be Jones stepping into Cain's house, not the other way around.

at heavyweight cain would finish jon in the first round if he wanted to

Back