Would buy Emelianenko Reebok kit.

I have 2 Fedor shirts. Would def buy reebok kit featuring the last emperor.

Of course you would. You're another creepy Fedor nuthugger, like 95% of this forum.

A lot of you guys don't even enjoy MMA, you just enjoy the nostalgia of Pride and Fedor.

It's sad how little of this forum has a mind of it's own.

Of course you would. You're another creepy Fedor nuthugger, like 95% of this forum.

A lot of you guys don't even enjoy MMA, you just enjoy the nostalgia of Pride and Fedor.

I suppose it's better than obsessing and complaining about arbitrary things on the Internet and having problems with people being big fans/nuthuggers....you are one yourself.

Quit hatin on legends and get a life. Fedor beat Arona and everyone else he fought for the next 7-8 years. Sorry you are so jealous of all the fans who got to see him at his greatest. You def missed out

I would probably buy the top/tshirt. not the whole kit though.

I'll get a reebok tattoo if it means we see Fedor vs Werdum II (not really)

Lol @ your vagina sand.

I suppose it's better than obsessing and complaining about arbitrary things on the Internet and having problems with people being big fans/nuthuggers....you are one yourself.

Quit hatin on legends and get a life. Fedor beat Arona and everyone else he fought for the next 7-8 years. Sorry you are so jealous of all the fans who got to see him at his greatest. You def missed out

Being a delusional nuthugger that lives in the past is no better than being a hater.

It's funny how all of you clowns get so butthurt when someone doesn't praise Fedor or Pride though.

Lol @ your vagina sand.

Lol @ you living in 2006.

I never get tired of poor nostalgic fans that can't get with the times. True entertainment.

hughesgirl.gif

Back