Would be nice if Benson were still in the UFC

I think Benson peppers his opponents with punches while utilizing his wrestling just a little bit better. The way he smothers fighters while throwing whatever shots he can is pretty taxing.

I'm not sure if he'd do better than Khabib, but he is for sure a terrible matchup for conor.

If we're going to do a replacement fight I'd rather Diaz over Benson. Sounds more fun.

Why do people seem to care more about a fighter once they have boarded the Bellator train?

Like the guy but his fights were dull

His bandwagon increased a lot when he moved up to 170.

He's been on the decline since he was submitted by Pettis in 2013...

He totally should've lost the fight to Thomson on the cards that was ridiculous.

Get's ko'd by anti-finish advocate RDA (32% finishing rate in UFC), then gets destroyed by Cerrone.
After that Benson ran away from the LW division as he no longer had a place there, fought two middle of the road WW's then signs with the Circus.

Benson will lose to top Circus fighters too. Stay tuned.

I think Benson peppers his opponents with punches while utilizing his wrestling just a little bit better. The way he smothers fighters while throwing whatever shots he can is pretty taxing.
like he did to Cerrone in their last fight? ...............

Boring, I'd rather Conor fight Faber.
Lol any Conor fan would. They are always repping some manlet to fight Conor. And I don't dislike Conor btw. I've grown kinda fond of him. But his fans sometimes lol.

like he did to Cerrone in their last fight? ...............
More like how he does in all his other 23 wins including 2 wins over Cerrone. I'm not really sure what your point is with this comment though. Not a Benson fan? It's not like I'm touting the guy as the best ever or something lol. I said he smothers guys and uses his striking...wtf is this Cerrone stuff about. I like him too.

He's been on the decline since he was submitted by Pettis in 2013...

He totally should've lost the fight to Thomson on the cards that was ridiculous.

Get's ko'd by anti-finish advocate RDA (32% finishing rate in UFC), then gets destroyed by Cerrone.

Stopped reading right there.

He's been doing fine since he was submitted by Pettis in 2013...

He BEAT A FORMER CIRCUS CHAMP.

Get's ko'd by the champ bolder RDA (32% finishing rate in UFC), Then gets robbed against Cerrone.
After that Benson beat a WW.

Benson will beat circus fighters. Stay tuned.

Fixed

Lol any Conor fan would. They are always repping some manlet to fight Conor. And I don't dislike Conor btw. I've grown kinda fond of him. But his fans sometimes lol.

I'm barely a Conor fan, I am, but not like a "Conor Fan" ... but Benson is boring to be and I was never a fan of his. I like Faber and yeah he'd probably get wrecked pretty bad but of the guys who offered to fight Conor I'd choose them all over Benson.

Who knows how that fight would go.

Benson is a terrible match up for Pettis on paper too.

Benson totally should've lost the fight against Thomson too.

He should've lost to Gil as well

It's hilarious how when he was champ and getting rematches he was one of the guys who represented what was wrong with the Ufc(boring point fighters, gifted title fights) but as soon as he leaves its a tragedy

Oh so this Big Chief Stove guy is just a Benson hater lol Oh well, can't win them all over. I thought Benson was definitely one of the most entertaining wrestlers in MMA, unlike a lot of others. I appreciated his style at least.

Probably smashing his head in right about now.

More like how he does in all his other 23 wins including 2 wins over Cerrone. I'm not really sure what your point is with this comment though. Not a Benson fan? It's not like I'm touting the guy as the best ever or something lol. I said he smothers guys and uses his striking...wtf is this Cerrone stuff about. I like him too.
my point is that Benson is on the decline. Has been ever since he was submitted by Pettis in 2013.

Back