Would be nice if Benson were still in the UFC

There is no way the UFC would ever match Conor with Benson.

He's the one guy i kept thinking i would love to see fight Conor

Joke question? Pretty sure he'd send Conor's head flying into Dana's lap.

Lol at Bendo finishing anyone with strikes, let alone Connor.

Bendo hasn't finished a fight with strikes in 19 fights(almost 6 years)

Why do people seem to care more about a fighter once they have boarded the Bellator train?

Like the guy but his fights were dull

Why--'we now know that Brandon Thatch isnt top 20 at ww...and before that,he lost to Cerrone,got ktfo vs rda,tapped and list title to Pettis a few minutes in .........and,arguably,lost to Edgar in their second fight.
I wish him luck in his Bellator career.

Why do people seem to care more about a fighter once they have boarded the Bellator train?

Like the guy but his fights were dull

Benson has been great way back since WeC?!?!?!
I can't stand his thanking an imaginary figure multiple times per interview but he is a warrior.
Cowboy vs, smooth 1 was one of the best fights I've seen. Benson. Vs thatch was a good fight. Benson vs Pettis was good. This guy steps up. Just doesn't have ko power like Wonderboy & Brown, etc.

Why--'we now know that Brandon Thatch isnt top 20 at ww...and before that,he lost to Cerrone,got ktfo vs rda,tapped and list title to Pettis a few minutes in .........and,arguably,lost to Edgar in their second fight.
I wish him luck in his Bellator career.
Benson totally should've lost the fight against Thomson too.

um...what?
I think Benson peppers his opponents with punches while utilizing his wrestling just a little bit better. The way he smothers fighters while throwing whatever shots he can is pretty taxing.

Boring, I'd rather Conor fight Faber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back