Would banning women beaters and other violent offenders help the UFC

I don't care what people do outside the cage, that's for the justice system to handle. If they're a free person, let them fight. If they go around packing gloves and sucker punching people after the bell, get them the fuck out of there, otherwise they should fight.

I don't care what people do outside the cage, that's for the justice system to handle. If they're a free person, let them fight. If they go around packing gloves and sucker punching people after the bell, get them the fuck out of there, otherwise they should fight.

you are looking at it from an avid fans pov, not the average person. Hell I preferred the rules of when it first came out but that isn't what is best for mma

It seems like there are a lot of accusations of men beating women especially in MMA. If they were to black ball them would that help make UFC more mainstream? In my opinion it may help take away the thug opinion so many people have of the sport

Well actually maybe they should Sign more fighters who beat women seems to work for the NFL. The NFL is as main mainstream as a sport could possibly get !

Back