Would anyone want to watch a JRE podcast with Stipe Miocic?

Make it a cameo with 6ix9ine, I want to 2 greatest mumble rappers in the same room.

How is he not a lib?

He's like the anti corpo if anything.
yeah so anti-corpo taking $100mil to be exclusively on the largest audio platform in the world, shilling for the biggest monopoly MMA org that's owned by the biggest hollywood entertainment conglomerate, and promoting fake brain pills like onnit lmao.

yeah so anti-corpo taking $100mil to be exclusively on the largest audio platform in the world, shilling for the biggest monopoly MMA org that's owned by the biggest hollywood entertainment conglomerate, and promoting fake brain pills like onnit lmao.
Taking the 100 mil doesn't make him a corpo. He still does the same stuff.

Shilling for UFC has been something he's been doing for 20 years bc he likes MMA. MMA got more popular bc of him. So he shouldn't do what he loves bc one day some Hollywood people will buy the company? How is that his choice?

You can skip the onnit ads if it hurts so badly. I think Joe actually cares about people's health and it doesn't bother me. I don't buy his supps either.

People get butthurt so easily today.

Shilling for UFC has been something he's been doing for 20 years bc he likes MMA. MMA got more popular bc of him. So he shouldn't do what he loves bc one day some Hollywood people will buy the company? How is that his choice?

You can skip the onnit ads if it hurts so badly. I think Joe actually cares about people's health and it doesn't bother me. I don't buy his supps either.

You just won the gold medal in mental gymnastics with this routine.

No, there's a few guests on his podcast I can't listen to, their voices are like nails on a chalk board.

He was already on it a while ago

There is no point in reasoning with him. He’s nuts

lmao @ trying to invoke reasoning when I've laid out multiple ways he is a corporate tool while you guys provide nothing but deflection in return.

You’re shifting goalposts. I said he was left wing.

I never said anything about him being a corporate tool. That’s a strawman you created.

Hell I that I can agree with but Rogan being right wing? That just plain false

You’re shifting goalposts. I said he was left wing.

I never said anything about him being a corporate tool. That’s a strawman you created.

Hell I that I can agree with but Rogan being right wing? That just plain false
You have a reading disability. I said his show attracts right wing little boys as the core demographic and that he is a corporate stooge.

Then you chimed in on the corporation subconvo. Best of luck out in the world.

Americans thinking people are only binary individuals is always hilarious. Two party politics is a meme.

It’s like flipping a two dollar coin and saying “I hope it lands on five dollars”

Back