Would anyone want to watch a JRE podcast with Stipe Miocic?

I think it would be hilarious to watch King Stipe mumble for 2 hours and Joe try to make it work
I wouldn't watch any episode of Joe Rogan, no matter who's on.
But I would enjoy Stipe being interviewed by someone who knows what they're doing.
And I would enjoy trying to translate Stipe's gibberish.
<5>

Last edited:
Didn't that already happen

Yep.

Rogan is oprah winfrey or Jay leno but for right wing boys.
Talk shows bring people on when they can draw ratings, stir controversy, or have something to sell like a book or movie or PPV.
Stipe was brought on when they needed to promote a fight.
As a pseudo-retired fighter there's not much motivation to bring him on now.

LOL - you obviously rarely watch his show if you believe that...
Gotcha; tell me more about how Stipe didn't go on there to promote the UFC lmao.

Didn't that already happen

OMG I CANT UNDERSTAND A WORD LOL HE NEEDS SUBTITLES ROFL

Seriously, if you guys just open your fucking ears you shouldn't have a problem understanding what he's saying. He just talks fast so sometimes it takes a second or two to figure out what he said, but you can do it. If you can understand Conor's gibberish, Stipe should be pretty easy.

OMG I CANT UNDERSTAND A WORD LOL HE NEEDS SUBTITLES ROFL

Seriously, if you guys just open your fucking ears you shouldn't have a problem understanding what he's saying. He just talks fast so sometimes it takes a second or two to figure out what he said, but you can do it. If you can understand Conor's gibberish, Stipe should be pretty easy.

I don't know man, I still can't make out half the stuff he's saying in this video...

I watched a bit of it. Stipe complained about his pay several times but then also said it wasn’t his job to promote his fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back