Would anyone like to see Paul Daley in UFC again?

Not really. Guy cannot even make weight anymore. 84 pro fights. 38 years. Enough.

Like Erick Silva?
I feel like Daley and Erick may have already fought in Bellator and I missed it :) , but if they haven't ,they should.

It would be a shoot-out!

richardharrow4.jpg

Nah. Put the effort into signing MVP.

He is way past his prime. He is close to needing to hang them up and would never be a contender. If he would have ever learned a ground game he could have been great.

I don't really have any interest in seeing him go 0-2 so no. Bellator will give him fighters he can beat, the UFC won't.

Would be awesome to have seen what he could have done in his UFC. His wrestling improved so much over the years and his finishing ability just remained on top. But that ship has sailed, covid aside he said he wants the majority if not all of his remaining competitions to occur in Europe.

I feel like Daley and Erick may have already fought in Bellator and I missed it :) , but if they haven't ,they should.

It would be a shoot-out!

richardharrow4.jpg

They did fight in Bellator, Daley won.

No, I agreed with the UFC actions for that sucker punch.

Daley back in the UFC even for one fight would be fantastic.

Fights with any of the following would be classic chaotic violence regardless of the outcome:

Nick Diaz 2
Robbie Lawler
Cannonier
Buckley
Ponzinibbio
Pereira
Condit
Cerrone
Matt Brown
Kevin Holland
Heinisch
Mike Perry
Khamzat
Randy Brown

All the casuals saying "no" clearly missed his last fight.

<{JustBleed}>

At this stage of his career I rather see him stay out of the UFC and just take fun fights like his last one.

No I will never ever forgive him for what he did to Koscheck

Back