Would Anyone Like To See A Gina Vs Cyborg Rematch?

Are you crazy??Cybrog almost killed her in less than 1 round.And Gina hasn't fought for over 5 years.Who in their right mind would wanna see another beating even worse than the first one?

This. /End thread.

TS - go to your room, don't come out, and don't make any more threads until you think before you type.

LMAO! She would be able to avenge her loss though. :icon_chee Gina's only loss in her MMA career was to Cyborg, so I don't see why she wouldn't want a rematch. I hope she realizes how wrong it was of her to stop striking Cyborg on the ground when she mounted her. Her game plan was just as bad as Miesha's was against Ronda.

Yep. Gina was on top of Cyborg throwing punches. Cyborg looked like she was beat. People forget that because Cyroid did come back to beat Gina. Same as they don't remember Baszler on top of Cyborg for the entire 1st round of their fight. Baszler lost.

Yep. Gina was on top of Cyborg throwing punches. Cyborg looked like she was beat. People forget that because Cyroid did come back to beat Gina. Same as they don't remember Baszler on top of Cyborg for the entire 1st round of their fight. Baszler lost.

This! Do you think Gina would have beaten Cyborg if she didn't get back up when she mounted her?

This. /End thread.

TS - go to your room, don't come out, and don't make any more threads until you think before you type.

If I didn't remember Gina mounting Cyborg then I wouldn't have made the thread. :icon_chee

for the sake of gina no way. just have rousey fight cyborg

I watched it in 2009; Gina managed to mount Cyborg, twice I believe, but she stopped striking her on the ground and let her get back up. That's the first thing I remember when I think of their fight. LOL

Cyborg basically threw her on top of her and tossed her off instantly, she was never in any trouble and she knew it and that's why she fought that way.

To answer the question tho, no because I don't think it would be go any different. Gina is done, she hasn't fought in years.

Cyborg basically threw her on top of her and tossed her off instantly, she was never in any trouble and she knew it and that's why she fought that way.

To answer the question tho, no because I don't think it would be go any different. Gina is done, she hasn't fought in years.

I believe Gina mounted Cyborg twice, so your probably talking about the other time Gina mounted her. I'm talking about the one where Gina is mounting Cyborg and then just gets up; Cyborg didn't shove her off, Gina just decided to have a standup fight. LOL

I'd like to see it. Hopefully a different outcome than the last time.

Cyborg has improved a lot since 2009. Gina has been.. Acting.
The first fight wasn't close. Cyborg wasn't in danger of being finished. She was in a bad position but got out of it. Then destroyed Gina. Cyborg is a better striker, grappler, and overall better fighter than Gina. It would not be a competitive fight. If you think otherwise then you are a fool.

MqB0Gsq.gif

I believe Gina mounted Cyborg twice, so your probably talking about the other time Gina mounted her. I'm talking about the one where Gina is mounting Cyborg and then just gets up; Cyborg didn't shove her off, Gina just decided to have a standup fight. LOL

The only reason Gina mounted her was because Cyborg tossed her on top of her. Lets not pretend like Gina took her down.

Hell no. Gina's face is too good looking for another beating like that.

You're right. It's exactly how it happened. Cyborg was getting lit up.

Cyborg has improved a lot since 2009

No she hasn't. She's still the brawler who overpowers smaller women and uses very little technique in doing so.

Gina has been.. Acting.

That's what you call it?

The first fight wasn't close.

Not in the end it wasn't. At certain points it was though. Your statement is only half true.

Cyborg wasn't in danger of being finished.

I disagree. Carano had Cyborg on her back covering up and trying to not get hit as Carano rained punches down.

She was in a bad position but got out of it. Then destroyed Gina.

I'll give you that. Not sure it was all her in getting out of the position though.

Cyborg is a better striker, grappler, and overall better fighter than Gina.

Gina never had good grappling and quite frankly, Cyborg sucks at it too. Both are decent strikers. Carano probably has the heavier hands, whereas Cyborg has the busier hands.

It would not be a competitive fight. If you think otherwise then you are a fool.

Only because Carano hasn't fought in a long time. At 135, who knows. A steroid-free Cyborg is most likely going to get her ass kicked by a lot of 135 lb fighters and go running back to 145. Carano could be one she loses to.

no, i wouldn't want to see gina fight cyborg again if that's gina's first fight after returning from her absence. if history proves itself to be correct, i wouldn't want gina to bail and disappear again if gina loses to cyborg in their rematch. an easier fight for gina would probably be more suitable than the freak cyborg.

Back