Would Anyone Like To See A Gina Vs Cyborg Rematch?

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen anyone mention a rematch between Gina and Cyborg, but would anyone want to see it?

Just watch their first fight.

Just watch the first fight.

I watched it in 2009; Gina managed to mount Cyborg, twice I believe, but she stopped striking her on the ground and let her get back up. That's the first thing I remember when I think of their fight. LOL

Gina doesn't have the balls for Borg

gina needs to win a couple of fights before she faces rousey or cyborg. she has to get the rust off....

I don't think I've seen anyone mention a rematch between Gina and Cyborg, but would anyone want to see it?

I seriously think that the first person that doesn't want it is Gina.

I seriously think that the first person that doesn't want it is Gina.

LMAO! She would be able to avenge her loss though. :icon_chee Gina's only loss in her MMA career was to Cyborg, so I don't see why she wouldn't want a rematch. I hope she realizes how wrong it was of her to stop striking Cyborg on the ground when she mounted her. Her game plan was just as bad as Miesha's was against Ronda.

LMAO! She would be able to avenge her loss though. :icon_chee Gina's only loss in her MMA career was to Cyborg, so I don't see why she wouldn't want a rematch. I hope she realizes how wrong it was of her to stop striking Cyborg on the ground when she mounted her. Her game plan was just as bad as Miesha's was against Ronda.

Are you crazy??Cybrog almost killed her in less than 1 round.And Gina hasn't fought for over 5 years.Who in their right mind would wanna see another beating even worse than the first one?

shes been retired for 5 years.....FIVE YEARS.

gina needs to win a couple of fights before she faces rousey or cyborg. she has to get the rust off....

No, she'd lose a fight to someone like Kaufman and there goes the super fights. A loss to Rousey after a 5-6 year layoff doesn't hurt Gina too much, but I assume it'd be 1-2 fights tops anyways. Maybe a fight with Miesha as well, or Holm.

Same thing with Cruz. Will he beat Barao? Probably not. But there's a chance he loses to a guy like Dillashaw anyways if the rust is that bad and misses out on a title fight. Take the big payday and he can work his way back up after a loss. If he miraculously came back good as new maybe he even regains the belt.

Are you crazy??Cybrog almost killed her in less than 1 round.

It was a routine GnP stoppage after Gina gassed out after a back and forth 4 minutes. Why do people make that fight out to be something that it wasn't?

Anyway, I wouldn't want to see a rematch unless Gina comes back as a real, dedicated, full time fighter who gets in real fighting shape - not just looking good shape. Cyborg is nothing to play around with or dabble with - nor is Ronda Rousey for that matter.

Are you crazy??Cybrog almost killed her in less than 1 round.And Gina hasn't fought for over 5 years.Who in their right mind would wanna see another beating even worse than the first one?

this

No, no-one who is sane would want to watch a beautiful girl get beaten beyond recognition.

what? hell, no. the first time that brute ran over gina was painful enough to watch

Back