Would anyone have liked it if UFC picked BJ Penn to step in?

If I was pretending he wasn't temp suspended then ....

No, I wouldn't want it but I sure as hell would watch. If / when B.J. comes back I want him to start at the bottom not face top ranked guys. Call me crazy but a B.J. with the same strategy that fought Fitch would have a shot against Conor. I am not sold on Conor. He beat an out of shaped Mendes and although it was impressive that he KO'd the long time Champ Aldo. We didn't really get to see much because it ended so quickly. Those were the only top ranked fighters he has faced.

Wasn't Dustin #5 at FW?

What if they picked Sholler to fight... He's in fight stance and ready to throw. :D

20160224052944_McGregor_Diaz24.JPG

Tippy toes Penn would get murked, hell to the no. The world would say Conor beat an old, out of shape, retired soft body, bad enough it's 10 day N8.

He'd get murdered and we'd have to watch him cry again

BJ Penn would only take the fight for the paycheck. No one wants to see him fight. GET OVER IT!

Re-watch Edgar vs. Penn 3 .

As a huge Penn fan who thinks prime Penn probably destroys Conor... the only correct answers are:

1. The two who accused him of sexual assault;
2. Conor and his coaches;
3. Penn's lawyers who need to collect their fees.

No, GSP hell yea.

Not really - it would never be the same fight in this era - too many ifs and buts at this point.

Are you new to mma?

No actually. I understand why you're insinuating what you're insinuating but I've been on Sherdog even before you, with a different account.. So cool your britches young man. ;)

No actually. I understand why you're insinuating what you're insinuating but I've been on Sherdog even before you, with a different account.. So cool your britches young man. ;)

I'm not judging you on your lack of knowledge by your join date brosef.

I would but most Conor fans never heard of BJ so they probably figured it wouldn't have sold well. Not sure why they didn't go with Cowboy or Khabib though

I'm not judging you on your lack of knowledge by your join date brosef.

I know what you're judging me on, I just decided to explain that I've been watching MMA for longer than is apparent and I understand what you're trying to insinuate, that I don't know BJ comes from money.

People still want more money, man. If I was a millionaire I'd still want more money.

I know what you're judging me on, I just decided to explain that I've been watching MMA for longer than is apparent and I understand what you're trying to insinuate, that I don't know BJ comes from money.

People still want more money, man. If I was a millionaire I'd still want more money.

Fair enough

Do you want the first death in the UFC to happen?

Back