Would any current featherweight beat prime 145 Conor?

medium rare

Shameless PRIDE fanboy
Banned
Reaction score
I think Conor is unbeatable at 145

Too big, too powerful, too accurate

He knocks Volk out in less than 3 minutes

Volkanovski would nightmare fuel for Conor, but Conor hasn't been able to make 145 since they fully banned IV's

Too big???
5e220e9024306a014561bda5

Probably not. When Poirier stated that Conor was the hardest hitter he'd faced "by far", that's really saying something. He's fought quite a few hard-hitters in two different weight classes, so I believe the man when he says it.

Probably not. When Poirier stated that Conor was the hardest hitter he'd faced "by far", that's really saying something. He's fought quite a few hard-hitters in two different weight classes, so I believe the man when he says it.

I bet its also the sturdiness of his fists they are like rock solid, there's no competition.

Of course not. Conor is bouncing heads of the canvas at 155, 170 and soon at 176 catchweight against the MW GOAT Anderson Silva.

I think Conor is unbeatable at 145

Too big, too powerful, too accurate

He knocks Volk out in less than 3 minutes

FW Conor won't come back, since IV's are banned.

So to answer the title question, IMHO Everyone beats Conor if he dares going down to 145, since he can recuperate in time.

Guess we'll never know. Conor is too rich to bother with that weight cut..

I mean he beat the top 2 FWs at the time but he really didn't have to fight any of the other top guys so I wouldn't say he's unbeatable at FW. FWs pretty shallow atm though so I'm not sure how many guys would beat him

i think he makes 145 just fine. the question is,. Why doesnt he move down again. That division is LIT af atm
and is conor out of his prime? anderson silva and some people act like thats a thing...hmm

No.

His performances at FW speak for themselves

Back