Would Anthony Joshua vs Ngannou in boxing with 4oz mma gloves be a flip of a coin who wins?

Why do we keep doing this delusional shit?

In any sort of stand-up boxing match, gloves or no gloves, an elite boxer starches an MMA fighter. Ngannou literally has 0% chance against Joshua in this scenario.

Boxers do nothing but box. Most since childhood. They hit harder, they see punches quicker, their reflexes and chins are made specifically for that one discipline. It's always a slaughter in boxing rules for an elite boxer
I am 100% sure an elite MW would finish Anthony Joshua in a real fight/mma. Well real enough fight.

Coin toss.

Heads Joshua wins.

th

Another Sherdog drunk thread no flip of the coin traditional boxing is far more restrictive than mma boxing. N'gannou would get pieced up like a watermelon...

@Ruthless_swag You need elite wrestlers vs Joshua.

With 15 months exp. you have to be a HW and elite wrestler & Brock Lesnar + DC are the only guys who could beat him.
But then again i dont know how good joshuas "real fight skills" are, because its not the art, it was always the fighter.

I think Adensayas ground game sucks, but no one will take him down, so thats enough xoxo

HW is so shit, he could probably become UFC HW champion after 12-15 months lol

No such thing as a boxing match with 4oz gloves

Boxing is a different animal

Stipe made Francis look silly on the feet

His game plan was stupid though, if Francis fought more patiently and intelligently instead of throwing power shots he may had a better chance. He should of tried to counter Stipe, he is a great counter puncher.

His game plan was stupid though, if Francis fought more patiently and intelligently instead of throwing power shots he may had a better chance. He should of tried to counter Stipe, he is a great counter puncher.
Stipe is a much, MUCH better boxer than Francis

It's an uphill battle

That's why Stipe had his number and everyone else gets KOd

Stipe is a much, MUCH better boxer than Francis

It's an uphill battle

That's why Stipe had his number and everyone else gets KOd

Sure, but he isn't as fast or powerful and it only takes one shot. Stipes been clocked before by lesser strikers.

Sure, but he isn't as fast or powerful and it only takes one shot. Stipes been clocked before by lesser strikers.
I would say junior and Overeem and probably wen Struve have better hand skills than Francis overall. They played a more technical game with stipe and it paid off. I don't even think Francis has that option tbh.

Lol I'm gonna go with the boxing champ on this one duh.

At leas try and make it interesting make it inside a cage.

There's still technique. AJ would fuck him up easily .

Ngannou wins
Ngannou has really hard leg kicks and honestly it would probably only take one to rock AJ
Ngannou also has a wrestling and grappling game that whilst not elite is enough to take a amateur down.
Ngannou by submission if he wants or knockout via head or leg kick if he wants.
{<huh} let me guess. Didn't read the op. Better yet, didn't even read the title

he is at best frank bruno 2.0 HW boxing right now sucks and thats the truth, no headmovement his boxing is basic, robotic, he doesnt get hit a lot because knows how to maintain distance thats all he has and power because of the amount of roids he take. sorry my english sucks
He is still currently the best in the world. Never said best ever

@Ruthless_swag You need elite wrestlers vs Joshua.

With 15 months exp. you have to be a HW and elite wrestler & Brock Lesnar + DC are the only guys who could beat him.
But then again i dont know how good joshuas "real fight skills" are, because its not the art, it was always the fighter.

I think Adensayas ground game sucks, but no one will take him down, so thats enough xoxo

HW is so shit, he could probably become UFC HW champion after 12-15 months lol
oh yea maybe. I was just talking about right now. if they were put inside the cage with no rules or just mma rules then any top tier MW would finish Joshua imo.
if Joshua trained TDD and wrestling for 2 years then yes you would need a top LHW to beat him. If he has as much as experience as say Greg hardy (5 years) then I am guessing only a HW could put him out.

Back