Would Amosov beat colby?

Overall grappling Amosov is better but i got questions about his gas tank. He was still out of breath in press conference

He barely won this fight and arguably could have lost. Defence isn't meant to score and he was arguably defending the whole first and last round. Round 2 was definitely his though. That could and should have been a draw even.

He barely won this fight and arguably could have lost. Defence isn't meant to score and he was arguably defending the whole first and last round. Round 2 was definitely his though. That could and should have been a draw even.
29-28. Clean win. Logan Storely is very good, too.

Right this second, I don't think he would win a five rounder. Conditioning differential would too much of a problem. In a three rounder, I think Amosov would have a decent chance. I say all of this as an Amosov supporter, and I could easily change this opinion in a year or two, he's significantly younger than Colby.

Not a great performance but Amasov's got heart I'll give him that he was in big trouble there for a min in the 3rd

Bellator legit. He did not look good. He could be an amazing wrestler on paper, but he was dead in a few shots
Nah dude, Storley is legit legit. I can tell you've never wrestled, but shooting nonstop for several minutes while getting sprawled on will make any human being tired, and Storely recovered and continued to wrestled and scramble very well. Logan would beat plenty of guys in the UFC.

Nah dude, Storley is legit legit. I can tell you've never wrestled, but shooting nonstop for several minutes while getting sprawled on will make any human being tired, and Storely recovered and continued to wrestled and scramble very well. Logan would beat plenty of guys in the UFC.
Yes. It does take a lot of energy. He used a lot of energy. That's bad. What needs to be explained there?

Yes. It does take a lot of energy. He used a lot of energy. That's bad. What needs to be explained there?
That was the gameplan. Chain-wrestle, pressure. Notice that he still had gas to fight well in the second and third rounds? Storley is a stud.

That was the gameplan. Chain-wrestle, pressure. Notice that he still had gas to fight well in the second and third rounds? Storley is a stud.
He didn't have any real gas, he just had less loss of gas than Amosov. They were both relatively dead in minutes.

His cardio is an issue. But his grappling is some of the best there is at 170.

He didn't have any real gas, he just had less loss of gas than Amosov. They were both relatively dead in minutes.
That's what happens when you fight hard. Storley still fought well in the second and third rounds and finished strong. He's a good fighter.

100%. This Sambo guy is a definitely American wrestler hunter

Back