Would Allen have finished Yusuff if he didn't slip after the headkick?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So Allen throws the headkick, lands it on Yusuff's temple, Yusuff does a hard wobble, Allen slips at the same time.

The time it took for Allen to get up, was the time he could've pounced on him. Instead the fight goes the distance.

Talk about small margins in this game lol

It's that covid shit they are spraying on the floor

without it he lands the kick with good footing and the damage done will be greater

Slip my ass. Arnold got knocked down by a chin strike to the leg.
Interesting. Will rewatch.

It's that covid shit they are spraying on the floor

without it he lands the kick with good footing and the damage done will be greater

So thats what it is?? I've noticed alot more slips lately but haven't given it much thought. Aren't everyone allowed near the cage tested multiple times anyway?

Nah, Allen is very economical. It's why he's never gotten a finish by strikes in the UFC yet.

It said that this is a terrible thread and it will likely be sent to the dump!
Not as terrible as your crystal ball. It's all over the place. Let's see if it's right or you'll lose alot of rep tonight.

No idea why he chose to clinch with Yusuf after both times he hurt him. Seems like a smart fighter otherwise but why not step back and pick your shots against a rocked opponent?

So Allen throws the headkick, lands it on Yusuff's temple, Yusuff does a hard wobble, Allen slips at the same time.

The time it took for Allen to get up, was the time he could've pounced on him. Instead the fight goes the distance.

Talk about small margins in this game lol

No

Maybe but Sodiq has a hell of a chin so maybe not

Interesting. Will rewatch.
And?

Good thing Sodiq was distracted by those gnats and did not jump on Arnold while he was down.

Jokes aside, I will not be surprised to see these 2 fight again in a couple years for higher stakes.

Sodiq Yusuf is VERY good, offense and defense, was impressed by Allen’s striking last night, didn’t think Yusuf was in too much trouble tho.

Back