would a Silva vs Diaz fight have the most showboating?

If Anderson is even close to the fighter he was he'd destroy Nick so easily there probably wouldn't be any showboating on either side.

Anderson will embarass Nick so much its unreal.
I don't understand people like you. Are you just hanging on to your fond memories of Anderson? No one has any idea what his physical or mental condition is at 39 years old after two devastating losses. You have NOTHING to be confident about.

If Anderson is even close to the fighter he was he'd destroy Nick so easily there probably wouldn't be any showboating on either side.

I disagree, Nick Diaz isn't Forrest Griffen, the guy is a legit boxer with real skills. Anderson's boxing is definitely not levels above Diaz like he was with Forrest, not to mention Nick gets credit from real boxers and trainers as having the best pure boxing in MMA. Freddie Roach who actually had first hand experience training Anderson has said as much, and you also have guys like James Toney and Andre Ward who have said the same things.

Plus, in terms of pure BJJ, many would also give the edge to Diaz as well. So I think Prime Silva or not, this would be one hell of a fight.

The biggest disparity between the two would probably be the weight, and admittedly that may be way too much to overcome for Nick.

I disagree, Nick Diaz isn't Forrest Griffen, the guy is a legit boxer with real skills. Anderson's boxing is definitely not levels above Diaz like he was with Forrest, not to mention Nick gets credit from real boxers and trainers as having the best pure boxing in MMA. Freddie Roach who actually had first hand experience training Anderson has said as much, and you also have guys like James Toney and Andre Ward who have said the same things.

Plus, in terms of pure BJJ, many would also give the edge to Diaz as well. So I think Prime Silva or not, this would be one hell of a fight.

he's a volume puncher with little defense and poor foot work, he's tailor made for a counter puncher.

It would be an infinite circle of Silva clapping his hands because Diaz is flipping Silva the middle finger because Silva is clapping.

he's a volume puncher with little defense and poor foot work, he's tailor made for a counter puncher.

I wouldn't say tailor made, Nick doesn't over commit to his punches like Anderson's prior opponents have. Weidman was able to stay balanced with the right level of aggression, which worked with great success.

A guy like Nick won't allow Anderson to get comfortable, which would keep him off his rhythm. Nick's ability to put constant pressure on people is what makes this match so intriguing, because Anderson has shown that he's vulnerable when people do that to him.

I wouldn't say tailor made, Nick doesn't over commit to his punches like Anderson's prior opponents have. Weidman was able to stay balanced with the right level of aggression, which worked with great success.

A guy like Nick won't allow Anderson to get comfortable, which would keep him off his rhythm. Nick's ability to put constant pressure on people is what makes this match so intriguing, because Anderson has shown that he's vulnerable when people do that to him.

if he could keep up with Anderson I'd probably agree with you, but anything close to a prime Anderson would run circles around him and pick him apart. you can't put pressure on someone if you can't catch them.

if he could keep up with Anderson I'd probably agree with you, but anything close to a prime Anderson would run circles around him and pick him apart. you can't put pressure on someone if you can't catch them.

Yes its hard to argue against that....prime Anderson was unstoppable.

Anderson would knock his life out.

Back