would a Silva vs Diaz fight have the most showboating?

pincmil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Nick fought Anderson would that be the fight with the most showboating in the cage? Diaz throws his hands in the air is making faces, talking smack, and Anderson does a million different things too.
Would it be the fight with the most showboating of all time?

Would be good to see if Diaz ever decides to fight again; great fighter, funny in and out of the cage; sometimes unintentionally.

[YT]sKOmQeX1Eco[/YT]

I love that fight. I don't care who wins it would just be fun.

Would it be the fight with the most showboating of all time?

For some reason I think they would be toned down out of respect.

Also, the fight would be where they want it. Not much need for it. I think? Maybe Diaz starts grappling, who knows.

But I'm now curious what is currently the fight with 'most show boating'.

Anderson will embarass Nick so much its unreal.

Dont use those 2 name in the same sentence again

Sounds like an interesting fight but I have a feeling that if Nick does end up putting his hands up and taunting he will get knocked out quickly.

I would like to see this fight, It would be great at 185 . would like a 5 rounder too.

i've often wondered how anderson would react to a stockton slap. I hope we get to see it

I actually don't there would be any. I think both fighters have profound respect and admiration for each other.

tumblr_m7oxmt7OAo1qflleno1_500.jpg

Maybe but most likely they both respect each other. Especially since Anderson already paid the ultimate price.

personally i'd rather see Nick vs Wanderlei Silva

I thought these quotes were from Peteyandjia?

That UK kid who just fought in Bellator, he does a lot of showboating too. So far he's been able to back it up.

Anderson only showboats to goad his opponents into attacking him, he won't need to do that to Nick because he'll be coming forward throwing punches all day.

Anderson only showboats to goad his opponents into attacking him, he won't need to do that to Nick because all he'll be coming forward throwing punches non stop.

Diaz wants his opponent against the cage, Anderson might be accommodating.

diaz_daley2vsjn.gif

anderson would clown for a minute or so then ktfo diaz

we are talkin about Nick Diaz fellas

after 2 loses I bet Silva fighting FOCUSED, not showboating

And Nick Diaz showboating is just mock fighter who run... and Silva doesnt run

Diaz wants his opponent against the cage, Anderson might be accommodating.

diaz_daley2vsjn.gif

While that may be what happens, it is worthy to note that Nick Diaz and Chael Sonnen are the only two guys with the balls to call out the champion in the weight division above them.

And even though Silva is an ex champion, Diaz has been calling him out for years.

That should really put things into perspective for you when looking at current champions like Jon Jones....a guy who tried avoiding a fight with the same guy.

Bottom line: Nick is Da Shit!

Back