Would a prime GSP vs Khabib even be a discussion?

Interestin´... then how ya explain Hughes 1, mate?
He was like what 21yrs old and green AF??
Looked up to him too much, and he was kicking Hughes ass until that happened

He was tapping in seconds as the bell was going. Inexperience

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. Why do you repeat the same shit we have heard about EVERY fucking rassler/grappler EVER. Is fucking Khabib the God of War Kratos? Because otherwise GSP has gone through his division of wrestlers 2.5 times plus beat MW champs and monster grapplers and Khabibs biggest win is a against a fucking plumber with no TDD.
Someone's butthole is hurting

GSP had/has a much more advanced athleticism and skillset. I don't see it as particularly competitive, Khabib doesn't strike me as having the funk rolls or persistent scrambling needed to compete. Askren's a much better matchup due to his ability to create hectic scrambles. Usman with his large frame and presence is also a much better test for GSP, still I think that Georges is cleaner and more accurate on the feet, would likely KO Usman in the pocket or score multiple 10-8s. St-Pierre even as Safe-Pierre has the best claim to being the greatest of all time, bar none. You have to say he's the leader for being GOAT.

Gsp tapped to strikes vs 5’5 manlet, so let’s not get carried away here

# NoobTalk. Khabib would have thrashed any version of GSP.

Dont get sherstolgic on us, like those that think Fedor would beat D.C.

He was like what 21yrs old and green AF??
Looked up to him too much, and he was kicking Hughes ass until that happened

He was tapping in seconds as the bell was going. Inexperience
hmmm...nah, mate... ya´re the one who said :"Every time".

It is what it is.

Meanwhile, this new assessment of yours :
"he was kicking Hughes ass"

...is rather inaccurate.

I presume ya either didnt watch the fight with the required attention, or forgot the technical sequences.

hmmm...nah, mate... ya´re the one who said :"Every time".

It is what it is.

Meanwhile, this new assessment of yours :
"he was kicking Hughes ass"

...is rather inaccurate.

I presume ya either didnt watch the fight with the required attention, or forgot the technical sequences.
Well I watched it when it was LIVE, and probubaly not since.

But that’s how I and everyone I know remembering it going down, so why don’t you enlighten me on the technical sequences.

And how did Hughes 2 go down <45>

Well I watched it when it was LIVE, and probubaly not since.

But that’s how I and everyone I know remembering it going down, so why don’t you enlighten me on the technical sequences.

And how did Hughes 2 go down <45>
Then why dont ya tell us how No Rush scored in that round, mate?

you're also known to be an even bigger khabib hater

Youre a 2019 user, how would you know? I was a fan of his before he became a diva who ridicules homeless people.

Back