Would a Man Like This Ever Gets Finished?

Kael Rills

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
MMAnytt-Featured72.jpg

Tony did not sleep and he believed there would be a great flood as a result of the lunar eclipse. Tony allegedly purchased a life raft and took Cristina and their son on a drive inland, all the way to Palm Desert, Calif., about 111 miles from their home in Santa Ana. Cristina wrote that Tony woke her and her son up in the middle of the night there and said they had to leave, because they were not safe.

She picked Tony up to take him again to Keck Medical Center again. While they were driving there, they hit traffic on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. While the car was moving, Cristina wrote that Tony jumped out, onto the freeway, ran away, jumped over a fence and disappeared. He did make it back to their family residence later.

Tony on Werdum: I would ankle pick him.
TMZ: And sneak a rear naked choke?
Tony: Nah, I'd just finish him. Ground and pound.

Tony was finished only once 11 years ago when he was sane and just started MMA. And he didn't even tap to choke. Can you finish a man this crazy with such a record?

I think Khabib should win but how the hell is he going to win? Only by decision and no way Tony's going to lose the 4th and 5th rounds. Tony arguably has the best cardio out there and Khabib's known to take rounds off and rest a bit.

Khabib's only chance to win is 48-47 decision and I think that's the most likely outcome.

Any fighter can be finished.

These two aren’t tougher than Dan Henderson and he was finished.

I feel like Tony's going to lose and then go on a 3-4 fight losing streak all by stoppage and never be the same again.

You just said he has been finished. He probably won't tap so it'll just be a technical submission when he's choked out or gets his arm broken.

Any fighter can get finished... MMA is a game of inches...

ts the type of guy to post a thread and make himself look foolish

These two aren’t tougher than Sapp and he was stopped

The mental doesn't always respond to the physical. Mentally Ferguson will never get finished, but if Khabib's GnP is heavy enough or he catches Tony with a full force overhand right, I don't expect Tony to stay in there.

Officially I'd say Khabib wins via UD

You are the type of guy to not even read before commenting on a thread. I pity you now. :D
why would you say 'would a man like this ever get finished' when he's already been finished ?
would my feet ever fit inside the shoes that im wearing right now?

Tony is totally insane and nuts and is beyond paranoid.. Ngannou would not finish him, Tony has a chip inside his brain which was implanted while he went training in a crop circle and was taken to a binary star system some 39 million light years away.

His lungs were also replaced by a cloud, a light airy cloud covers the inside of his chest, hence why when he fought in very high altitude in Mexico against RDA for 5 rounds he didn't even have sweat on him, yet there was flyweights gassed on that card, Cedujo admitted himself he was gassed in round 3 and feeling it so hard, yet Tony didn't even have sweat on him after 5.

Tony is way too paranoid to be held down by anyone, he'll do some dizzy wizzy rolly poly roll and probably scoop Khabib and take him for a ride and have rolls reversed. Its Tony so anything is possible.

Anyways can't wait for this fight, should be EPIC, Not sure who will win, Khabib could win a decision but ain't finishing Tony, Tony is very crafty and creative and insane and his cardio is beyond crazy... best fight in any weightclass in UFC that can be made!. I pray it happens for real this time

why would you say 'would a man like this ever get finished' when he's already been finished ?
would my feet ever fit inside the shoes that im wearing right now?

11 years ago when he just started MMA is old history. He was not El Cucuy then. And still he wasn't mentally finished even back then. He didn't tap.

Anyways my question is obviously related to the Khabib fight and Tony Ferguson of modern times. I wasn't talking about some ancient history when he was a kid and he was still sane.

No doubt Tony is a very tough guy, but anyone can be KO'd or TKO'd. Mark Hunt had probably the best chin in the game, but he was eventually knocked out. Same with a pile of other guys that had ridiculous chins.

MMAnytt-Featured72.jpg

Tony on Werdum: I would ankle pick him.
TMZ: And sneak a rear naked choke?
Tony: Nah, I'd just finish him. Ground and pound.

Tony was finished only once 11 years ago when he was sane and just started MMA. And he didn't even tap to choke. Can you finish a man this crazy with such a record?

I think Khabib should win but how the hell is he going to win? Only by decision and no way Tony's going to lose the 4th and 5th rounds. Tony arguably has the best cardio out there and Khabib's known to take rounds off and rest a bit.

Khabib's only chance to win is 48-47 decision and I think that's the most likely outcome.
Tony has clear mental illness it seems like adult onset paranoid personality disorder and schizophrenia, and it was made worse by Eddie Bravos conspiracy theories :(

please help this man before he ends up like Delonte West former NBA player

Before
15796154844211.jpg

after

Tony doesn't need to get finished to lose this fight.

And GSP cover the doors with tinfoild so the aliens don't rape him in his sleeps, who gives a shit? I just wanna see him leave Khabib in a pool of his own blood.

<{JustBleed}>

Either getting finished would surprise me but this fight gong to decision would surprise me as well

Back