would a diff trainer help kelly pavlik

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by devante, Oct 8, 2010.

1. devante

devante Silver Belt

or is the problem he is just a one dimensional guy or is he just hit his wall in regards to his ability to add to what he can do, esp on the def side.

it seems kelly's promoter-his dad and his trainer think another guy can help; but kelly says no, what are your thoughts based on what you have seen and his potential matchups in the future.

Power-punching Pavlik at a crossroads - Boxing - Yahoo! Sports

losing to the guys he lost to is no shame; but they are still losses and shown glaring deficiencies in his overall skillsets...

2. TexasDrugAddict**

TexasDrugAddict** Silver Belt

I think a new trainer and training away from home might do him some good. I think if he stay where he is at,he won't regain the title. I think his style would do great under Steward. Some to just help polish him up a little and not change him to much.

3. McMurder

McMurder Blue Belt

If he got a good one then yes, I believe it would. He needs to do something if he think he can compete with the top guys out there.

4. wiseguy$$

wiseguy$$ Blue Belt

BUDDY MCGIRT, would help polish him up and get him a piece of a belt . it could turn around a carreir

5. Robert D

Robert D Amateur Fighter

Buddy McGirt would probably throw the towel in and tell him to end his career:icon_twis

6. njackets

njackets Blue Belt

I hear his problems are a bit more complex than that! Isn't he supposed to have a alcohol problem?