Would a convincing win over AA give Mir a more impressive career revival...

deespoiled

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
...than the one after he had his motorcycle accident?

Yes.

It looked like Mir was absolutely done for a moment there, and then here he is winning. TRT-less Bigfoot and Duffee are decent wins but if he manages to beat Arlovski then well it's a definite career resurgence.

I want to see Mir/Werdum.

Oh yah, after the accident he was up and down.

Yes.

It looked like Mir was absolutely done for a moment there, and then here he is winning. TRT-less Bigfoot and Duffee are decent wins but if he manages to beat Arlovski then well it's a definite career resurgence.

I want to see Mir/Werdum.

I've wanted Werdum/Mir forever to see the ground battle. ALthough it would end up like Barnett/Mir, no grappling

I'd say yes. The Bigfoot win looked pretty good, but the Duffee win was whatever. He threw wildly and Duffee got caught. If he dominates Arlovski there's major props to him.

Don't know, he did win a title after his accident.. which would have been like the ultimate comeback, considering that he was told he might have difficulties walking and would never fight again

I've wanted Werdum/Mir forever to see the ground battle. ALthough it would end up like Barnett/Mir, no grappling

That's what I'd fear and would most likely be the more probable result. A ground battle would be epic though.

Don't know, he did win a title after his accident.. which would have been like the ultimate comeback, considering that he was told he might have difficulties walking and would never fight again

But he was younger

That's what I'd fear and would most likely be the more probable result. A ground battle would be epic though.

how so ? Werdum is light years ahead of him.

Compared to Dum, mir is a jitsu can.

Back