Would A Bellator Vs UFC Event Be A Good Idea?

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bellator's latest event had exceeded 100k buys, so I think a Bellator Vs UFC Event would be a good business move, for both companies. I would love to see the Bellator fighters fight the UFC fighters.

What do you guys think?

love to watch a beating?

only division that can challenge is lw

i wouldn't mind seeing it, but it looks like the relationship between uncle dana and viacom ceo philippe dauman is contentious and beyond repair after the comments made by uncle dana.

Doesn't make sense for the UFC. By the way, all UFC divisions dominate Bellator's. But would buy

I would love that.

I think UFC fighters would win 6 - 4 of a 10 fight card but bellator ain't no joke. UFC used to be a level above but they now have every level so some good fights could be made

Alvarez vs Melendez would be so sick.

I remember back in the day Vadim talked about them trying to get a M1 vs UFC event.
M1 had Fedor, Mousasi, Khabilov, Nurmagomedov and many other killers in their roster when they tried to set it up with the UFC, but Dana wanted none of it.

Dana learned his lesson from when he took Chuck over to pride to watch him lose.

From both a business & competitive standpoint, this is a bad idea.

As mentioned, LW is the only division with any depth in Bellator. Any UFC vs BMMA card would most likely be a clean sweep in the UFC's favour.

From a business standpoint, the only organization that benefits is Bellator. 100k buys is a minimal bump for the UFC. Also, how many of those BMMA buys are exclusive (meaning, aren't also hardcore fans who also buy UFC PPVs)? 10k? 20k?

Bad, bad idea.

Bellator should do their own version of a Bellator vs UFC event by pitting their stars vs former UFC fighters

Emanuel Newton VS Rampage Jackson
Volkov/ Minakov loser VS Lavar Johnson
King Mo VS Tito Ortiz
Mikhail Zayats VS Joey Beltran
Brennan Ward VS James Irvin
David Rickels VS Paul Sass
Daniel Strauss VS Diego Nunes
Marcos Galvao VS Rob Emerson

Bellator should do their own version of a Bellator vs UFC event by pitting their stars vs former UFC fighters

King Mo VS Tito Ortiz

This is great for Bellator, actually challenging the UFC best for best is not great for Bellator

Lose-lose for UFC

Minakov vs Cain
Newton vs Bones
Shlemenko vs Weidman
Lima vs Hendricks
Brooks vs Pettis

All easy wins for UFC guys.

King Mo VS Tito Ortiz

Good idea.

Back