Worth taking private Muay Thai sessions?

im literally only 1 week into starting muay thai but i think 25 bucks for one hour of time focused on having your mistakes corrected is extremely well worth it

Can't hurt. And if that's an area you are lacking in, then the one on one instruction can be very beneficial. Doesn't seem to terribly expensive compared to what I'm used to.

You don't need to bump for more opinions. If you can afford it (and that's a good price) take them. I would intersperse them over time. 1 every 2 weeks or 1 a month.

In Australia, the average private lesson costs $80 so I think you are getting a great deal. You improve way faster with private lessons, assuming that you practice outside of your privates too.

It depends on how much follow up work you do. If you spend the money for the private lesson, then buy another lesson but haven't taken the time to improve on the things you can, it's not worth it. No point in paying someone to teach you the same things twice.

I would start with 1 private lesson a week, and take some time at home to practice what you learned in the lesson. Combine that with your regular practice where you can apply these lessons and I think you'll have a winning combination. If you learn what you're trying to learn in the private lessons more quickly, then maybe 2 lesson a week would be better.

Yes, but remember what you are paying them for. Show up early so you can stretch and warm up before the hour starts so you don't waste time and money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back