Worst videogame you have ever owned?

Worst game is probably some shit Gameboy game that I can't remember anymore.

Worst game in the last few years is easily Fallout 4. Garbage buggy mess of a game.

Probably the Bionicle game for the GBA, though Conduit for the Wii sucked ass too

I bought WWE 2K20 for my pc when it was dirt cheap and I guess that might be in the running too but I only really use it to mess around in the creation suite so I wouldn't count it

Plenty of cheap games I thought I'd give a shot on steam

Mortal Shell. Couldn't play more than an hour or so. Fucking awful

Dynasty warriors 9. Open world dynasty warriors game. Wtf were they thinking

I bought WWE 2K20 for my pc when it was dirt cheap and I guess that might be in the running too but I only really use it to mess around in the creation suite so I wouldn't count it
I bought that on PS4... couldn’t even figure out how to get out of the ring .. game is horrible .. had never bought one before and they didn’t even have a training thing and a lot of the cool features u had to pay more for

There were a lot of nes games i got, not knowing how shitty they were because the only way to make a purchase decision was whatever was shown on the game box. This includes the damn box art.

Woodle Tree Adventures: Deluxe. I only bought it cause it was dirt cheap and easy achievements lol.. And keep in mind I have played some shitty short SJW walking simulators like Gone Home and Dear Esther: Landmark Edition.

Last edited:
The first game that comes to mind in terms of throwing money down the drain is Quest 64. N64 had very few RPGs and it didn’t take long to realize I made a terrible mistake.

I remember enjoying that game....

I played ET a ton as a kid. I never understood why everyone said that was a bad game. I thought it was ok for an Atari game.

Heh. I hated it. it was boring and terrible of a video game. I t hink i hated it mostly because once I knew where all the potential pieces could spawn I couldn't lose. So it was practically 100% every time from what i vaguely remember. I was turned off video games consoles until a few years later when I saw a side scroll Super Mario Brothers on NES.. I was like "WTF is this!!!??? I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!"

I still own this piece of shit. Phoenix Games were a a piece of shit company.

71Y1ZCOA4CL._SX342_.jpg

I have E.T for the Atari 2600 but I think it's alright actually. So worst I own is Tony Hawk's Motion on the Nintendo DS.

Back