Worst UFC card ever?

UFC 122: Marquardt vs Okami was pretty bad. I believe it was a free “PPV” level card Dana promised to the fans after some debacle that I can’t remember.
...they showed it on tape-delay...i think.

It was in germany...so no wonder they didnt air it live on ppv...otherwise it would have been a morning card for the US audience...or they would had to start the prelims at like 1 at night...Main card at 4 in the morning...

And the topper was...Okami in the Main event...and mostly european guys if i remember...

UFC 33 was a huge stinker. All fights on the PPV went to decision. I barely remember Dave Menne beating Gill Castillo for the belt.

UFC Fight Night 134!
Shogun x Smith

I was there live....and it was the most boring show i have ever seen...!
Not kidding...i was sitting in my seat and was thinking: OMG!...

9 straight decisions...and 6 of them were unwatchable...

Marcin Tybura
Corey Anderson
Bartosz Fabinski
Nick Hein vs Damir Hadzovic
...and a couple of other were added to my fuck you list...

Whichever one had Holly Holm vs Germaine de Randamie headlining. I just remember that being a bag of shit after bag of shit, and for the finale, a big deuce right there in the octagon. A whole night of stinkin' turdage

UFC 208. Yep it was pretty lousy Anderson Silva won a questionable decision (the last time he's won), Jacare submitted Boetsch

best fight on that main card IMO was Jim Miller vs Dustin Poirier

UFC119, CroCop v. Mir. I was there; it was terrible.
BOOM!!! This is the mother fucking answer right here. Something ludicrous like 12 decisions or something and the shit went on for like 6 hours. By the time Mir kneed Crocop in the chin literally no one gave a fuck because we were all asleep.

What exactly is the worst card ever? I seen that title get thrown around here alot and did some research and I found out that the UFC 105 card got a ton of shit.

but In your opinion what is the worst card you ever seen ?
Ufc 1

UFC 223 was an absolute clusterfuck. Started out as one of the greatest cards ever put together. However, due to injuries and Conor feeding a bus a dolly, it went straight down the toilet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC:_Fight_for_the_Troops_3 not the worst but I was completely unexcited for this card. I had no idea who Romero was and the main featured 2 incredibly boring top strong grapplers who rarely finished fights.

Looking back at it, I was pretty salty Madeiros ko'd Edwards but was still a great performance, it really made me a fan. Plus I felt this was Derek Brunson's coming out party, he looked awesome. Other than I was pretty underwelmed and even alcohol couldn't give me that ufc buzz.

Back