Worst tourists - Chinese or Brits?

Yeah and there are a couple of notables who are just so incredibly over the top with it. They know who they are.
Show us these over the top posts koolinkunming . You sound mad . Maybe you need to take the wife to Disneyland or toysrus and calm down .

I still don't think this is limited to country folk. This isn't limited to certain countries or places either. Hong Kong has also gotten fed up with mainland Chinese urinating or defecating on their streets:

In April, mainland Chinese parents were shamed by Hong Kong locals for allowing their toddler to urinate on the street.

resize

Source
Who's to say? I haven't seen any public urinating in Shanghai. In the countryside, toddlers wear "chaps," pants with the cloth cut out of the butt area for easy access.

Yes. They're country, uneducated, but rich. Communism, brah.

I've been to the Chinese countryside and seen stuff like public kid pooing, never saw it in Shanghai or Guangzhou.
Youre always trying to find a nice way to put things and its commendable but as mentioned 30 years ago Korea was economically worse than China and they dont use the street as a public bathroom . I think communism might have something to do with it but the relative quick shift from poverty to wealth i dont think is what is causing this behavior .

as a chinese american.. i have to say it's the mainland chinese.. they no hespect anything

Lol @Banchan=gotten to. Take along hard look at yourself.

Gotta love how these kind of threads always bring out all the racist POS. And the worst, most obvious ones are always getting their two cents in.

Gotten to.

I dont dislike a chinese person for being chinese,but no one is lying in this thread either. Sorry not sorry about speaking truthfully. They probably have the same view towards us in a different way. How we are idiots and wasteful with our recylcling and disgusting for not taking off our shoes before going inside like any sensible person. I dont say their wrong either.

Americans are demanding and the Chinese are always in the way but bearable.
Is it possible you think they are bearable because the tourists you think are chinese are not all chinese . They could be Japanese korean hong kong taiwan and singapore . So these other chinese looking minorities could be giving you a better impression . I cant see brits being worse than mainland chinese . If yelling " why are we waiting " is the worst of it then theres no way thats worse than mainland chinese shitting in the street or pushing to the front of a queue .

I've never had any problems with brits but chinese do come off as rude as fuck but I'm fine with it

I'm British and can admit we're subhuman scum for the most part

Most people in my line of work but a general trend is that white, older English/Australian women are ignorant and rude. Some Canadians can also be ignorant, rude and sarcastic.

The Chinese clog up halls but manners wise I have had no problem with them. My partner (who is Thai) hates them though.

I've watched a video on YT where Chinese tourists were giving 0 fcks at Disneyland, littering and shit. Another one where Chinese tourists don't follow the queue and took all the seafood at a buffet table, so yeah
That YT one of the buffet with Chinese, hit the mark.

Everyone should try to learn a little bit about the country they are planning to visit before they go. It is beneficial to all.
this is so true. I allways try to ease into things,and learn enough conversational language to where im going to at least say "hi! i can only speak english"

its very rude to come to someones country and say WHOA WAIT A MINUTE PAL I ONLY SPEAK AMERICAN whenever someone approaches you.

I hate it when people come here (or anywhere) and dont integrate,and become cliquish unto themselves. Whats the point of living here then? Steadfastly,purposefully sticking to where you WERE rather to where you ARE seems like no way to live. The value in this life is experiencing new things,not blocking them out. If your "friends" dont like that you are changing,they can eat a dick.

which do you rate as the worst tourists you've ever seen?

I had americans in the contention as well, but they only dress like hobos (ugly too look at, they arent as obnoxious as brits or plain rude like chinese)

this image is an accurate representation

o-AMERICAN-TOURISTS-facebook.jpg

USA guys just give 0 fucks and dress whatever they find from the 80s/90s (wife beater tank top is at the top of the trending list), or they think themselves fancy and try to dress up but fail (polo shirt with some shitty bermuda shorts and high socks)

but brits
these guys turn it up a notch, no matter the age in question
1) they must be the loudest (you must let everyone know you are about to hit the club with a nice yelling song on your way to the said club)
2) booze in one (or both hands preferably)
3) shitty tribal/barbwire tattoos
4) red face cause of the booze + nice sun burns
5) football kit for when you hit da club or da beach
6) if you are older than 35, you are most likely bald and have piss for teeth facing each every way possible
7) buy shitty present for your other half from street vendors selling fake shit (oh 20$ gucci bag for my darling? how could I possibly pass on this incredible deal? ey guys, she'll like this right?)
7) have obnoxious girl that thinks she's the shit at the beach, who's greatest role model is katie price or lindsay lohan

colmans-mustard-hot-english-mustard-british-chavettes-british-athlete-british-tourist-print-281157-adeevee.jpg

british-tourist-baring-his-tattooed-upper-body-in-shorts-decorated-fbh0y5.jpg

fuck it, I guess the brits beat even the chinese (who don't have even the basic understanding of etiquette - at least they are small and can't make much of a ruckus)

whats your experience of running into the worst bunch of tourists possible (in your country, or any other)?

Who gave you my holiday snaps???

Chinese. They don't speak English and can be extremely fucking rude. They think they are better then everyone not Chinese and are fuckijg racist. I live in the bay and expirence those assholes all the time. Everytime I go to Korea at the airport there's always a tour group of mainland Chinese folk they dress like they are fucking retarded are fat and obese and they fucking stare at you they have zero concept on what is socially acceptable.

Back