worst thing to eat

i think there should be a topic on the KK donuts. warrants discussion

they definitely used to be a weakness for me. especially if they were fresh. eat them with milk, and you will feel full very quickly. i think when the local KK store opened up, some dude went and ate a ton of them out of a bet, or an eating contest. each one donut is about 200 calories.

Urban said:
God I love donuts... I mean, I know they're the worst thing on the planet for me: refined flour fried in hydrogenated oils, covered in refined sugar, but shit... THEY'RE JUST SO TASTEY! As much as I try, I can't not buy donuts when I have the chance, luckily that opportunity doesn't happen more than twice a month. Krispy Kremes are the crack cocaine of junk food.

Donuts are damn good. My cheat is Ice Cream. Man, I eat Ice Cream on a weekly basis in the summer it seems like.

I think a fried twinkie has to be up there.

My cheat is pizza, but I still try to get it with whole grain crust to make it not as bad.

ramen is pretty disgusting actually (top ramen, sapporo ichiban). a lot of people make that their staple food since its so cheap, but its horribly bad for you.

authentic ramen is the shit.

^^^
Yes, authentic Ramen is good but the shiru is full of fat (including assari ramen). Mind you, it is still probably better than top ramen.

Butter on Cheese.

Me and my one buddy used to eat this all the time.

Take 1 Generous Spoonful of Butter or Margarine(preferrably butter) and simply spread it onto a extra thick slice of Processed/American Cheese. Top with another slice of Processed/American Cheese. Serve with Ketchup and Mow Down.

OR

Use only 1 Slice of Processed/American Cheese, and Roll or fold into a Buritto/Taco form. Serve with salsa and Mow it down.

Ghost Dog said:
ramen is pretty disgusting actually (top ramen, sapporo ichiban). a lot of people make that their staple food since its so cheap, but its horribly bad for you.

yeah a lot of the college students i know are excited when they find deals on that top ramen. 10c a bag. cheap but nasty stuff, not too good for you.

there was one time i had bought all these different varieties of cheap package ramen, trying to do a taste test and rate them. later that night i woke up with a bad case of the runs. word.

Anything in the country breakfast is detrimental to your health. Someone else said it best, the outside isle is the way to go

Back