worst thing to eat

I would have to go with very creamy ice cream. Friggin good though

Highly processed foods. Keep it simple, be careful of what you drink, most juices are horrible for you even though you would think they're 'healthy'. Avoid soda at all costs. If you eat bread then make sure it's as basic as possible, like whole grain bread. Transfats are another thing to look out for.

krisp_2.jpg

The Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeserburger

^^for the win^^

The second worst thing to eat would be a slice of Rosie O'Donnell's ass.

Chicken Livers, 157% of daily cholesterol per serving, catfish love it.

hmm worst thing you could possibly eat is another guys cock and cheese. 2nd would be a dead fetus. "but you know whats not cool, lava."

i heard that mozzarella fries w/ ranch on the side has @4000 kcal....

NeoOsiris said:
hmm worst thing you could possibly eat is another guys cock and cheese. 2nd would be a dead fetus. "but you know whats not cool, lava."

WTF you get your info from?

Fetus is high in protein, low in cholesterol and rich in Omega 3.

Cheese fry fondue for appetizer, followed by a french dip sandwich with au jus, side of fries with ranch for dipping washed down with plunty of guinness.

Generously coat balls of crisco with frosted flakes, then flash fry them in lard - leave them to dry in a bowl full of refined sugar (roll them around to make sure they are evenly coated). Butter and serve.

Reakt said:
i always feel sick after krispie kreme donuts, sick as in i just drank too many beers then smoked too much weed type of sick.

It's probably due to an overwhelming amount of carbs along with the amount of grease used to make them. Might as well fill your veins with cholesterol.

I read an article once where scientists/experts in nutrition were asked "What is the single worst thing for your body that you can consume?" It was asking about FOODS, not like eating a bowl of anthrax or chlorine bleach.

The answer was: Cola. They said the high sugar content does a lot of bad shit to your body (as most of you already know)...insulin spike, fat retention, rots yoru teeth, and cola also bleaches the minerals from your bones. WTF!

Did anyone see the Myth Busters episode where they had that tooth in a beaker of cola for 24 hrs? The thing was stained to the core. It was disgusting looking.

I'd also add Trans Fat to this list.

Madmick said:
Sloppy Joes.

Made with whole grain bun, and lean ground turkey or even lean ground beef (like eye of round) and they are actually quite ok and even encouraged! :icon_chee

PT Sandman said:
krisp_2.jpg

The Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeserburger

At least you got protein though.

The worst is straight krispy kremes. It's damn near impossible to eat just one so it turns into 5. Can you say TRANS FAT???

During College I worked at Home Depot. In the shopping area where Depot was, they opened a Krispy Kreme. For the 2 weeks before they opened, they had to test the machines, forumlas, etc. For 2 weeks, they dropped off a gross of donuts every morning to us.

I remember I came in working a 6-3 shift. Saw the donuts. They are so friggin small and basically decitigrate in your mouth. Somehow I lost track and realized I downed 7 of them in about 10 minutes.

That day I experienced something no drug could emulate. It was a feeling that I never want to experience in my life again.

^^that would be insulin shock^^

You're lucky you didn't go blind.

I have two things. First, anybody live near a Bennigans? They have the monty cristo sandwich. Thing is fucking amazing. Its like a ham and cheese sandwhich (LOADED with cheese) and its deep fried. With the dipping sause its soooo good.

Second, is something I heard someone eats. Some buddies dad had a physical and he had crazy high cholesterol. He came home and said "well, I guess thats it for butter popsicles." The guy literally takes a popsicle stick and sticks it into a stick of butter. He then freezes it and then eats it like a popsicle while watching TV. Sick as fuck. Kinda makes me wanna try it though.... any takers?

ShadowNINku said:
stuff that is fried and is full of carbs

hmmmm...donuts

and I do love my donuts alright
1 thing possibly worse than donuts I think would be those packaged snack cakes like Twinkie, Snowballs, Jos Louis, Passion Flakie, Billet log...ect. Those things are just like donuts but they don't go stale like donuts after 1 day and they are always loaded with sugar. Some donuts are more like fried bread and are not that sweet. oh yah, i'd like to nominate birthday cake as being the worst food after those snack cakes and maybe donuts after that in 3rd place.:icon_chee

a pint of chili and a couple of double burgers from daisys, side of fries and fruit punch to go with it. Afterwards hit the local pop-eyes for the full shrimp and chicken menu, slide over to dunkin donuts for a final touch. On the way home, get a few packs of kool aid and reese..

Back