Worst Scorecards (not decisions) of all time

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
What are some of the worst scorecards you can remember?

I don't say this lightly, but Chris Lee's scorecard of giving Felder 48-47 over RDA is one of the worst scorecards in the history of the sport. He literally should not watch MMA ever again. He belongs no where near the sport. If he's married, his wife should be extremely concerned about what DNA she is passing on to her offspring.

What are some that you can remember?

Not too long ago there was a 10-8, 10-9 and 9-10 round. Now I can't find it. How one judge can score a 10-8 and another can score a 9-10 is beyond me.

Frankie clearly won rounds 4-10 against BJ, but giving him round 1 (one judge) and round 2 (two judges) was pretty ludicrous. Round 3 was a toss up.

Soliz got a lot of shit for his 49-46 score in Jones v Reyes, but I thought giving Giles round 1 v Krause was much worse. At least in the Jones fight he had at least one other judge agree with him every round.

49-46 for Lawler in the Hendricks rematch. I scored it 1, 4, & 5 for Robbie because Hendricks basically gave away round 4, but there is no way you could score rounds 2 or 3 for Robbie.

Somebody scored the first round of Carla Esparza vs Tatiana Suarez 10-8... for Esparza

The judge are often crooked and dishonest when the fight is very close, they give it to the fighter who sell the most to promote him more.
Money is the first and often only priority in business. It is how it is. Sad imo...

Not too long ago there was a 10-8, 10-9 and 9-10 round. Now I can't find it. How one judge can score a 10-8 and another can score a 9-10 is beyond me.
khadis-ibragimov-da-un-jung-ufc-on-espn-plus-15-scorecard.jpg

Jung vs Ibragimov?

30-27 Felder over Barboza

30-27 Gastelum over Till

youfukingwotm8
I thought the Felder/Barboza 2 fight was an easy 29-28 for Barboza. One judge had it 30-27 for Barboza, the another had it 30-27 for Felder. How can two judges score a fight that different?

I thought the Felder/Barboza 2 fight was an easy 29-28 for Barboza. One judge had it 30-27 for Barboza, the another had it 30-27 for Felder. How can two judges score a fight that different?
The fight where Felder lost his fan base lol.

it was a bad decision but 30-27 is hilarious. Chael made a big stink and said months later that he rewatched it and 30-27 Edson is more feasible than 29-28 felder, let alone 30-27 Felder.

Mayweather - Canelo 114-114 I think is the worst scorecard of all time, in any sport.

Didn't affect the decision luckily.
teofilo beat Loma but giving him 119-109 was one of the worst scorecards in boxing history, and theres plenty in that sport

If all three rounds of a fight are super close then 30-27s going to either fighter is not necessarily bad judging. Bad judging is moreso when one fighter is clearly winning rounds and the judges score it the other way.

My answer is Jeff Collins scoring Diego Sanchez 30-27 over Ross Pearson.

Back