Worst roommate stories

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Estemachine, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Estemachine

Estemachine Silver Belt

Who is the absolute worst roommate you ever had?

I used to live with a friend of mine in a house located in Anaheim Hills, on top of a gorgeous reservoir, with a massive view all the way to downtown L.A. My friend wanted another roommate to help cover the cost of the utilities, I was paying dirt cheap rent, since the place was one of his parents properties.
    View from the place.
    reservoir.jpg
    My outdoor gym.
    gym.jpg

He kept mentioning this old friend of him that "changed a lot" and used to be a really bad person, but now sounds like a changed man; one day he let him over to "check the place out". When I came downstairs the guy had brought all his belongings, because he "needed a place to keep them at".

Well long story short he stayed, unwelcome. He didn't have a car, didn't bring any food (to get to the nearest store was like 45 min walk), and brought a dog as well. Withing a week he ate ALL of my friends food, and was pilling up the sink with plates, leaving a mess everywhere, no job, just home all day. My friend kindly told him to leave, he wouldn't, he took the downstairs couch and just lived there. My friend's dad came over to tell him to move, he kept saying "I'm looking for a place".

Fast forward a month in, my friend's dad had enough, and went to the cops. So this guy was a life criminal, he had several warrants for his arrest, including assaulting a police officer; little did we know he was one step ahead, he had cameras set up on the outside of the house in case someone came looking for him. When the cops looked up this guy was, they send several officers over, a helicopter, and extra police officer to be waiting down by the reservoir in case he decided to escape through the back. When the cops came, my friend's dad really smoothly told the guy "let's have a talk outside" meanwhile the cops rushed in and detained him.

Never seen the guy again.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. TankAbbott4Eva

TankAbbott4Eva Silver Belt

Anyone else married?

Swella, biscuitsbrah, Malvo and 29 others like this.
  3. ToxicShocker

ToxicShocker Black Belt

Wait who set up the cameras? who was the life long criminal?

90 50, Krixes and Estemachine like this.
  4. Estemachine

Estemachine Silver Belt

The "new roommate", he used an old phone as a camera, by the garage outside, and he was also a life long criminal.

5. ToxicShocker

ToxicShocker Black Belt

I can tell its a Viewpoint house, but not which one...

6. Estemachine

Estemachine Silver Belt

Is this in Anaheim Hills?

Edit: that's a street, no it wasn't there. But right next to it.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  7. MadSquabbles500

MadSquabbles500 Steel Belt

You likely will see him again when he decides to enact his revenge

<Bottle.gif> <Bottle.gif> <Bottle.gif>

Edit, your pads looks great.

8. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

Used to. Burnt down inexplicably...

Estemachine and MadSquabbles500 like this.
  9. Estemachine

Estemachine Silver Belt

Ironically your dog looks like his.

Tone C likes this.
  10. Estemachine

Estemachine Silver Belt

He wasn't allow to be withing a perimeter of the place. Thank you but I'm already moved out of there, miss the place tho!

Tone C likes this.
  11. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

Ah you had to go there and bring her into this !!!

Estemachine likes this.
  12. mb23100

mb23100 Gold Belt

I used to live.in a big house with 6 other people. One roommate moved out so we put an ad in the paper. Let me tell you you meet some real winners that way.

So this one guy comes along, seems cool, our age 21ish, in school, has a job, seems cool. We say ok you can move in anytime you want. We invited him to a party we were having that night to get to know him better so he came over. Everything was cool and towards the end of the night he asked my roommate to borrow his car to go get cigarettes. He then disappeared with the car.
    Three days later he comes rolling up looking like he got hit by a train and way skinny like McGregor at 145 weigh ins. He was very apologetic and said he relapsed on crack and was living in the car. The car reeked of what I assume is crack and we told him this wasnt gonna work out lol

13. Estemachine

Estemachine Silver Belt

Dude, she was a good girl....

Tone C likes this.
  14. Estemachine

Estemachine Silver Belt

Good thing you got to know him a little better before the big move.

15. kahiljabroni

kahiljabroni Black Belt

My roommate moved some chump in that sold drugs and not in a sneaky way...people of all walks of life banging on door. Ended up getting our place raided by every police agency including the DEA

biscuitsbrah, 90 50, spamking and 6 others like this.
  16. Daveb

Daveb Purple Belt

I was living with a childhood buddy and two chicks in a small 2 bedroom apartment in North Hollywood. My buddy Colin is a good guy but can be a mean drunk. This was also his first time living without his parents and he had gained alt of weight from beer.

One night the girls invited some others ladies over and we were all drinking. Colin wasn't having any luck hitting on a girl and got belligerent. He started talking shit to me and I wasn't having it. We almost fought after I called him out on being upset because he got fat.
    I at some point called him 'stretch marks the spot' which is a nickname he stil has

Within a month we no longer lived with each other

Malvo, SRN, Organic Damage and 5 others like this.
  17. MoparOrNoCar

MoparOrNoCar Black Belt

I've never had roommates.

Never been poor.

90 50 and Organic Damage like this.
  18. Headkicktoleg

Headkicktoleg Steel Belt

My freshman roommate stayed up all night playing videos games EVERY NIGHT til like 4am. He flunked out with a .4 GPA hahahaha

A couple years later I lived with my buddy who couldn't get his shit together, but he was a friend. His mom wouldn't co-sign his lease so my parents did. He is a 6'7'' kickboxer and at the time I didn't train at all. We got in an argument one night over a girl when we were drunk and he beat me up and broke down the door then just vanished with 6 months left on the lease. Obviously since my parents were co-signers we had to pay his half.

19. Headkicktoleg

Headkicktoleg Steel Belt

Never been to college huh
    <{poor?}>

20. Only Here for Attachments

Only Here for Attachments Free from the yellow once again!

Best friend and I moved into an apartment together, first time living away from the parents. He had starting seeing this weird chick several weeks before and by the time we moved she had sunk her claws in.

Next thing I know, she's staying over 4 days a week and has a key (friend had a duplicate made which not only was without my knowledge but also violated the lease). There was one bathroom and they would always take baths for 3+ hours and my bedroom had a door directly into the bathroom so not only could I not use the bathroom but I also heard everything.

He kind of came to his senses when he saw the utility bills and she ended up staying in the exercise room while we weren't home (we also worked together), but then she complained about there being too many rules. This is why I can't stand whipped, spineless guys.

biscuitsbrah, Malvo, cmw43 and 3 others like this.